• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
I guess this question is for those who attempted and almost succeeded, or had any kind of near-death experiences.
Sorry this is so specific, but I imagine as you're dying, you start to feel a sensation of "fading out" that is distinct from just falling asleep or fainting or blacking out. To those who have enough experience with the sensation, does it make your survival instinct worse and make you panic when you feel it, or is it comforting? If you did panic, how did you calm yourself in the moment?
I have no real logical reason to cling to life but the thought of feeling myself die un-nerves me and I really don't want to hesitate and end up disabled like so many do.
Would being drunk help? I feel like pot or psychedelics would make it way scarier. Opiates would just make me want to still live until they wear off lol.
Or maybe it's actually a nice, warm sort of sensation, and I have nothing to be worried about? I hope it's that but nature isn't usually that kind so I want to be prepared.
Is there a way to plausibly convince yourself you're just falling asleep? And keep the "forever" part in your subconscious only? Is anything distracting enough? Like TV? A hotel room could work then.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, ImsooDone1N, rozeske and 3 others
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
bump cuz this really interests me I don't want this thread to get buried

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Nofuture1234, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i don't think fading out is really a thing unless you're dying from blood loss or suffocation. i od'd twice & both times it was just a time skip :p took the pills & laid in bed, scrolled on my phone for a lil, then i woke up in a hospital bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nofuture1234, rozeske, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
i don't think fading out is really a thing unless you're dying from blood loss. i od'd twice & both times it was just a time skip :p took the pills & laid in bed, then i woke up in a hospital bed.
That sounds perfect...aside from the hospital bed.

I've been worried it's like when you take a little too much benedryl for uhhh allergies, and your heart goes all scooty

Reactions: Nofuture1234, VidFlumina and ImsooDone1N
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
That sounds perfect...aside from the hospital bed.

I've been worried it's like when you take a little too much benedryl for uhhh allergies, and your heart goes all scooty
od'ing would be my dream method if i had access to the drugs i needed :p it's prob def a less pleasant, panicky experience to try & od on OTC/nonfatal drugs like benadryl.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Nofuture1234, rozeske and 2 others
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
The one time I got the closest was with a partial hanging. I started seeing black clouds on the edges of my field of vision, and they slowly started to creep towards the middle. More clouds appeared and my hearing changed like when you're on an airplane. Breathing was normal but I was struggling (probably due to lack of blood to the brain) and this caused some panic. Overall it wasn't terrifying and seemed kind of peaceful. I failed because it was a quiet bathroom and I didn't have anything to distract or soothe myself. SI kicked in before the clouds completely overtook my field of vision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nofuture1234, rozeske, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Well I can share my experiences on getting high & overdosing on heroin. It's really weird. Everything gets extremely quiet. Almost like the volume goes down & im no longer being bothered by outside noises much. I just feel good. When I close my eyes I can still see stuff but it's not real, and it gets to a point where I'm seeing things & I actually don't know if my eyes are open or not and will have to check.

As this progresses I enter what feels like a tunnel. It's like a long, dark tunnel that I'm flying through, at an ever increasing speed, even tho I'm laying down and comfortable. As I get further in sometimes I will see lights passing by me, but I've never seen the end of this tunnel. at this point if an overdose was happening I would just wake up in the hospital & experience nothing but time loss.

I don't know if this is fading away as it's temporary, but I can't really think of a better way to describe it. I'm aware many people use the term faded to describe being high, but what I'm describing here is distinctly different from that. One day I hope to see what's at the end of that tunnel.

• Love
Reactions: Nofuture1234 and kermudgeon
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
Well I can share my experiences on getting high & overdosing on heroin. It's really weird. Everything gets extremely quiet. Almost like the volume goes down & im no longer being bothered by outside noises much. I just feel good. When I close my eyes I can still see stuff but it's not real, and it gets to a point where I'm seeing things & I actually don't know if my eyes are open or not and will have to check.

As this progresses I enter what feels like a tunnel. It's like a long, dark tunnel that I'm flying through, at an ever increasing speed, even tho I'm laying down and comfortable. As I get further in sometimes I will see lights passing by me, but I've never seen the end of this tunnel. at this point if an overdose was happening I would just wake up in the hospital & experience nothing but time loss.

I don't know if this is fading away as it's temporary, but I can't really think of a better way to describe it. I'm aware many people use the term faded to describe being high, but what I'm describing here is distinctly different from that. One day I hope to see what's at the end of that tunnel.
I wish so bad I could get heroin, but I have zero social connections or any idea where to get it. It would be so easy for me cause I've only had opiate pills and krappy kratom powder, never the real needle. I would probably be gone in just a few short blissful minutes from a "hot shot".

Thank you to everyone who replied, hope this thread keeps going

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
N

numblydeprived

Feb 12, 2024
I fainted once due to malnutrition
I only saw dark I felt nothing just pure nothing no pain no pleasure plain nothing
It was good

• Informative
Reactions: Aloneandinpain, Nofuture1234 and FutureHanger
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
It might feel different from reason to reason why you're fading out. I have a few times where I got unconscious
Hypoglycemia, slowly became confused and weak. I was walking through the city to get sugar anywhere but everything was closed. I didn't feel any emotion. I wasn't scared but I had a mission. I collapsed in front of a building, barely conscious. Someone called the ambulance. I faded away and it was just nothingness and blackness. Until I woke up in hospital.

Alcohol + weed, nothing much to tell here. I was feeling terrible for almost an hour and had to much. Then lights out. Also nothingness and emptiness.
A second time with weed I just felt my circulation system to get weak and I went unconsciousness in seconds.

In hospital before the operation. Most likely Propofol, nothing, just immediat blackness.
Second time in hospital was with some gas. I tried researching but I don't know what it was. Also just seconds and then blackness.

To the people searching for heroin. you might want to check out my post a few days ago. I got H without any experience. I paid someone begging for his services. You can find it with "drug addict" keyword

Last edited:
Reactions: Nofuture1234