Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Can you feel what everyone feels as you walk by them like in a store? I can tell how people feel by their facial expressions, their words and how they say those words.

Why is lacking empathy so terrible anyway?
—-///////:———-//———/—///////:——
@whatevs

Last edited:
Reactions: Un- and Shu
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: archipelago, FailureGirl, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Because it's hard for people to empathize with those who lack empathy... :nomouth:
Is that the real reason? Lol
People fear what they don't understand mwahaha

brashwriting

brashwriting

60 days
Apr 17, 2022
Can you feel what everyone feels as you walk by them like in a store? I can tell how people feel by their facial expressions, their words and how they say those words.

Why is lacking empathy so terrible anyway?
—-///////:———-//———/—///////:——
@whatevs
I consider myself empathetic. I cant "feel" everyone around me. I take a lot of clues from their body language, facial expressions, and verbal tones.

Facial expressions are significantly weighty for me; someone once told me that I was an expert in reading microfacial expressions. I don't know about that, but I do know that I'm generally accurate in perceiving how someone feels in a conversation based upon how their face and intonation changed.

Quite frankly, it's exhausting. It's one of the reasons I'm standing at the bus stop.

Reactions: lavendersrue and onlyanimalsaregood
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I consider myself empathetic. I cant "feel" everyone around me. I take a lot of clues from their body language, facial expressions, and verbal tones.

Facial expressions are significantly weighty for me; someone once told me that I was an expert in reading microfacial expressions. I don't know about that, but I do know that I'm generally accurate in perceiving how someone feels in a conversation based upon how their face and intonation changed.

Quite frankly, it's exhausting. It's one of the reasons I'm standing at the bus stop.
I'm stoic so people can't read me

brashwriting

brashwriting

60 days
Apr 17, 2022
I'm stoic so people can't read me
I know people like that. Very few, can count them on one hand. I just assume that they don't want others to know how they feel.
I know people like that. Very few, can count them on one hand. I just assume that they don't want others to know how they feel.
Not applying this to you. Sorry if it came off that way.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022

Not applying this to you. Sorry if it came off that way.
Do people respond badly to those who don't want to be read?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
IDK. TBH, I never really paid attention; I'm more focused on trying to understand the stoic person.

I don't think it's terribly hard to understand stoics

Reactions: brashwriting
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
There's no dictionary definition for the kind of empathy I feel. I don't need to see someone's face Or hear their voice to sense how they are feeling. I can simply feel the emotions of others at all times , especially if they are in close proximity to me. I consider it my #1 reason for feeling suicidal. Sometimes the emotions of others are enjoyable. But often they are not.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
There's no dictionary definition for the kind of empathy I feel. I don't need to see someone's face Or hear their voice to sense how they are feeling. I can simply feel the emotions of others at all times , especially if they are in close proximity to me. I consider it my #1 reason for feeling suicidal. Sometimes the emotions of others are enjoyable. But often they are not.
What would you feel around me? I was abused as a child, became mentally ill as a result and am on disability, and I've been described by therapists as a black cloud.

brashwriting

brashwriting

60 days
Apr 17, 2022
I don't think it's terribly hard to understand stoics
It's really hard, at least for me, to understand stoics without microfacial clues. In fact, I find it difficult to understand humans in general without some body language giving me context.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
It's really hard, at least for me, to understand stoics without microfacial clues. In fact, I find it difficult to understand humans in general without some body language giving me context.
You nor I are entitled to having an idea of what other people are thinking or feeling.