fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021

I found this interesting - you might too

Reactions: astaeste2021 and Zzzzz
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
It's a poorly-structured video padded to reach the 10 minute mark with stolen footage made by a content farm channel.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, blahblahhh and 1 other person
F

fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021
This website isn't devoted to reviewing YouTube videos, which should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't. So let me explain – this site is about suicide. People come here for support.

@All Things Must Pass Either you forgot what this place is for, or you are here to make people feel worse. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are simply ignorant instead of downright mean.

Meanwhile, if you keep forgetting what the real priority is, you will probably come to a point in your life when you would like some support, but you've pushed everyone away. Maybe you already have come to that point. Maybe you are so miserable that you just want to share your pain and make everyone hurt.

I will take whatever tiny comfort I can find in this miserable world and I do not need for you to approve. So add me to the list of people from whom you will not get support. Block me, ignore my posts, ignore me in chat, and I'll do the same for you.

If you are on the list of people who liked and laughed - same goes for you. Keep reviewing those videos and be condescending to people and see what support you get from them in the future.

Last edited:
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Woah,
This website isn't devoted to reviewing YouTube videos, which should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't. So let me explain – this site is about suicide. People come here for support.

@All Things Must Pass Either you forgot what this place is for, or you are here to make people feel worse. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are simply ignorant instead of downright mean.

Meanwhile, if you keep forgetting what the real priority is, you will probably come to a point in your life when you would like some support, but you've pushed everyone away. Maybe you already have come to that point. Maybe you are so miserable that you just want to share your pain and make everyone hurt.

I will take whatever tiny comfort I can find in this miserable world and I do not need for you to approve. So add me to the list of people from whom you will not get support. Block me, ignore my posts, ignore me in chat, and I'll do the same for you.

If you are on the list of people who liked and laughed - same goes for you. Keep reviewing those videos and be condescending to people and see what support you get from them in the future.
Woah, chill.