• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
I've watched the EI video on it which explains that added to N it increases it's potency but it doesn't say how. The video says it's good to use with N if your not sure if it's still effective.

Is there any point in using it with N that you know is is already viable ?

Reactions: Wrennie and The Lonely
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Do you happen to have a link to this video?

I've been wondering about the same. If you look for information about this, you'll notice there's not much to be found and the PPH also doesn't give much information.

There are some claims this medicine can cause pain and should be avoided, but I haven't really seen any evidence of this.

Reactions: The Lonely and GreenMile
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
It says that with dilantin there is less chance of a prolongued coma.. you will die quicker

• Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely and GreenMile
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
There are some claims this medicine can cause pain and should be avoided, but I haven't really seen any evidence of this.
This is worrisome

@forevernonescaped, does Dilantin cause pain ?

Reactions: The Lonely
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
Do you happen to have a link to this video?

I've been wondering about the same. If you look for information about this, you'll notice there's not much to be found and the PPH also doesn't give much information.

It's in the Yandex Drive in the Resources Section, in the Peaceful Pill 2011 Folder. video titles is 'Exponentiation Nembutal'.
This is worrisome

I'm interested in this as well. as I mentioned there's not much information to be found other than it's an anti-seizure medication used to manage Epilepsy.
Found an old thread that didn't come up on a basic search for anyone whose curious https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-exactly-does-dilantin-do-when-mixed-with-n.18942/

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and hermes
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
Phenytoin is an anticonvulsant used to prevent seizures (depresses CNS) and is also useful against tachycardia (slows heart rate). This drug is included in Euthasol together with pentobarbital to increase lethality. The phenytoin in Euthasol is mainly used to halt the heart causing hypotension, but it's also used as an additive CNS depressant. It's supposed to be the most effective when it's injected intravenously, but it works by taking it orally as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely and hermes
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
Phenytoin is an anticonvulsant used to prevent seizures (depresses CNS) and is also useful against tachycardia (slows heart rate). This drug is included in Euthasol together with pentobarbital to increase lethality. The phenytoin in Euthasol is mainly used to halt the heart causing hypotension, but it's also used as an additive CNS depressant. It's supposed to be the most effective when it's injected intravenously, but it works by taking it orally as well.
Thankyou, that's very useful

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
It's in the Yandex Drive in the Resources Section, in the Peaceful Pill 2011 Folder. video titles is 'Exponentiation Nembutal'.

I'm interested in this as well. as I mentioned there's not much information to be found other than it's an anti-seizure medication used to manage Epilepsy.
Found an old thread that didn't come up on a basic search for anyone whose curious https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-exactly-does-dilantin-do-when-mixed-with-n.18942/
Thank you. Both video and Dilantin thread were useful.

Reactions: GreenMile
Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
My brother, who has cerebral palsy, took dilantin for years. It was to prevent his Seizures

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I ordered it from the source recommend at PPH and it never arrived!

I just sent them an email to see if I can get any information about my package(…)

Notice: (The site seems to be based in Canada but tracking number was from Singapore(…) and at some point it simply vanished from the tracking site).

Has anyone else purchase at this source?

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It looks like there's no plausible way to get an Rx for this if one doesn't have seizures etc.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
This is worrisome

Some veterinarians hypothesize that it can through IV administration. However, in our case (with oral administration) I think you would be out cold from the N before the Dilantin would start potentially causing issues. However, my belief is still that Dilantin potentiaition is one of Philip Nitschke's questionable 2am ramblings. The tiny section in the PPH doesn't say much about its effect or his rationale for choosing it as a potentiation method. Pretty sure he thought it would be idea since it is included in veterinary euthanasia solutions lol but afaik its mostly added to move the drug to lesser controlled substance schedule (the higher the schedule, the more paperwork and restrictions) with potential cardiotoxicity as a bonus. Potentiation with benzos is better in my opinion but I don't see much point in potentiaion in the first place. 13g of pentobarbital is lethal 6 times over lol. Adding more substances is just more for the body to metabolize and could complicate the process.

• Love
Reactions: hankbank3928, Wrennie, Dead Meat and 1 other person
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021

I just sent them an email to see if I can get any information about my package(…)

Notice: (The site seems to be based in Canada but tracking number was from Singapore(…) and at some point it simply vanished from the tracking site).

I have also purchased it from that source, a few days after you. I'm still waiting for the delivery but according to the tracking it has arrived in my country. I hope to get it soon.

EDIT: I have received a message customs intercepted my package under the new EU VAT law and charged me over €20. Now I have to wait up until a week and hope they let it through, because apparently customs inspection happens AFTER payment.

Last edited:
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021

I haven't tried to order it. That sucks that you got ripped off.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I have also purchased it from that source, a few days after you. I'm still waiting for the delivery but according to the tracking it has arrived in my country. I hope to get it soon.

EDIT: I have received a message customs intercepted my package under the new EU VAT law and charged me over €20. Now I have to wait up until a week and hope they let it through, because apparently customs inspection happens AFTER payment.

I don't know about my package (source mentioned at the PP)….
I wrote them already and they Don't Answer me back!

Oh, Customs after paying the taxes(…)Well, I don't think so…. Because

I bought N and UPS emailEd me to charge the taxes!!!

So I needed to Register myself at the UPS site, and needed to pay the taxes With Credit Card… (only payment method accepted)…

I payed (even more expensive than it should) but the package arrived… (N).

Bizarre…

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I don't know about my package (source mentioned at the PP)….
I wrote them already and they Don't Answer me back!

Oh, Customs after paying the taxes(…)Well, I don't think so…. Because

I bought N and UPS emailEd me to charge the taxes!!!

So I needed to Register myself at the UPS site, and needed to pay the taxes With Credit Card… (only payment method accepted)…

I payed (even more expensive than it should) but the package arrived… (N).

Bizarre…
How much did customs charge you for N? It's the first time I've heard someone being charged by customs for it. Which country are you from, if you're willing to share this?

The customer support of that online pharmacy is crap and non-existing. When you order, you get an email mentioning someone would call you to confirm your order. No one did. There was an issue with my payment and I tried to contact their customer support by filling in my phone number and requesting a call, but they never contacted me. At the end, I called their (very expensive) phone support myself, where they clearly try to get you on line as long as possible.

Did you choose the cheap or "express" shipping?

Reactions: Wrennie and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
How much did customs charge you for N? It's the first time I've heard someone being charged by customs for it. Which country are you from, if you're willing to share this?

The customer support of that online pharmacy is crap and non-existing. When you order, you get an email mentioning someone would call you to confirm your order. No one did. There was an issue with my payment and I tried to contact their customer support by filling in my phone number and requesting a call, but they never contacted me. At the end, I called their (very expensive) phone support myself, where they clearly try to get you on line as long as possible.

Did you choose the cheap or "express" shipping?

Yeah, I'm from Brazil and got charged at the N purchase…

I had no idea either since I hadn't seen other's Brazilian experiences here so I needed to do it by my own…
(People here are lazy…. they are expecting N to be sell at the corner shop… as it is with SN)…

They changed me about 34.00 USD…
(I don't know how they got into this, since it doesn't match with D's invoice attached at the package).

Anyway…. I wouldn't discuss $ Right?

………

Oh, and about this Pharmacy… I'm going to Report them to the PPH scammers list…
Here people don't talk about this pharmacy either….
I tried their cheapest because it reduces the risk of being target… but already emailed and (…)

Reactions: GreenMile
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
Some veterinarians hypothesize that it can through IV administration. However, in our case (with oral administration) I think you would be out cold from the N before the Dilantin would start potentially causing issues. However, my belief is still that Dilantin potentiaition is one of Philip Nitschke's questionable 2am ramblings. The tiny section in the PPH doesn't say much about its effect or his rationale for choosing it as a potentiation method. Pretty sure he thought it would be idea since it is included in veterinary euthanasia solutions lol but afaik its mostly added to move the drug to lesser controlled substance schedule (the higher the schedule, the more paperwork and restrictions) with potential cardiotoxicity as a bonus. Potentiation with benzos is better in my opinion but I don't see much point in potentiaion in the first place. 13g of pentobarbital is lethal 6 times over lol. Adding more substances is just more for the body to metabolize and could complicate the process.
thank you @forevernonescaped . Learnt a lot from your posts.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, GreenMile and peacefulhorizons
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
E79D0DFD 575B 49E8 8F92 F23ACD9B01AA C65CBFCA 16EC 4248 A41A 3F5C0E7C921E 15DD41C8 AEEC 4D65 93AB F9D03AEEB809
The book doesn't talk a lot about this…. But i think that's my option…
It appears as the Potentiate way to this method…

F2106507 4627 414F BFCF 6A3FBABD9A2C

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and TerminallyAlive