I

iwanttoleave2000

evan
Aug 5, 2023
Mine is really bad there are water bottles and plates and empty bags and crumbs all over the floor. It used to be about 50% chance I would kick trash while walking to my desk to put contacts in after waking up now it's closer to 75%. I have to pull my office chair really far from my desk like all the way to the halfway point of my room to sit in it then scoot forward to my desk because it is surrounded by a fortress of water bottles.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Forever Sleep and brainwormz
F

fearandloathing183

Aug 4, 2023
Mine is a total mess usually. Not dirty, like I make sure not to leave food out so I don't attract bugs but super cluttered and my idea of "cleaning" is just shoving all my clothes either in the hamper or under my bed. It's all I usually have the energy for.

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Mine is somtimes kinda clean. Mostly when i was feeling better for a bit, or it looks like a horders room with trash almost a handwith deep:(
I just try not to let any food items out so i dont get critters

brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
Mine is really bad there are water bottles and plates and empty bags and crumbs all over the floor. It used to be about 50% chance I would kick trash while walking to my desk to put contacts in after waking up now it's closer to 75%. I have to pull my office chair really far from my desk like all the way to the halfway point of my room to sit in it then scoot forward to my desk because it is surrounded by a fortress of water bottles.
Very relatable. My room is actually clean for once but it's usually awful. My ex eve was arguably worse and helped me learn to thrive in it buy getting a 60% keyboard so you can keep more cans and stuff on ur desk and still have room for mousing. I like people who have messy rooms cause I don't feel so judged.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
It's clean outside of some clothes and a few monster cans lying around

KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I'd like to think it's fairly clean, on days where it's really bad mentally it gets dirty. I do try and keep it clean because messes make me extremely anxious.

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
clean but I have a few weird things on my desk

I keep a lot of things in jars or collect lots of random things in jars

so you'll probably see a few jars laying around along with magazine clippings and different types of screw driver bits + random wires and loose screws + various hand written notes

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I've been really trying to keep down on the clutter and only let one room of my house be messy (I'm using it for storage until I can donate things).

My bedroom has a purple accent wall and purple curtains. My bed is very modern looking and comfortable.

My nightstand has photos of my partner on it and a rose they gave me as well as some other little things that remind me of them.

My dresser has my degree on it, and some artwork friends made.

I like my room. Even though I spend a lot of time alone and sad in here. It's comfortable.

Reactions: psp3000 and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
atm its not terrible. i have a few things on the floor but i always make sure i dont have much on the floor bc of my dog, she'll eat anything. any surfaces are completely covered in random crap. i collect a lot of shit and have no energy to put up shelves or stuff that can be mounted on the wall so my desk is covered, i cant use it anymore. i collect dead bugs and bones and taxidermy so i have some take away boxes and glass dishes with those in, i keep meaning to do something with them but i dont have the energy or creativity bc of the meds im on. i have two plants that im barely keeping alive, they make my room a bit less depressing. its just very unorganised and makes me anxious but i cant do anything about it. looking around has made me realise my calendar is still on may lol. its a nightmare before christmas calendar, i have a few nmb4xmas posters from previous calendars too. my rooms very dusty bc i just have so much crap that it would take me all day to take it all down and dust everywhere. overall tho i dont think its that bad, its definitely been worse, despite the fact i havent tidied in months.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Genuinely clean. I don't take much to my room, just some clutter here and there and some clothes on the floor that i couldn't be bothered picking up. My bed is also unmade but it doesn't matter, i'm sure this is the case for most people.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I like to paint models so literally any empty surface area has a painted model on it and loads more packed away in boxes. Other than that there is my retro game collection and boxes of trading cards

Reactions: Ambivalent1
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Have a very low bed on the ground. Many posters (mostly skateboarding but also TV shows and movies) hanging on the wall. Some drawings hanging on the wall as well (I used to like drawing super heroes lol) and my PlayStation and a small Monitor on my desk.
Id say my room is usually a middle ground between cleaned up and messy.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
My walls are a light-medium blue-grey. I have very dark wood furniture, lots of live plants throughout, pale yellow curtains with a sort of bohemian design on them, and whimsical art and accent pieces throughout (like my bronze wolf and rabbit book ends on my dresser, a little prince frog in one of my plant pots, etc.)

I have a pale lavender chair with floral designs and a short foot stool in front of it. Atop the chair is a Fornasetti throw pillow- a black and white design of a woman's face being protected by her two outstretched hands. (I will attach a pic of the pillow.)

My bed is plush and cozy, covered in crisp white sheets and a fluffy down comforter enclosed in a grey striped duvet. Folded at the foot of my bed is a grey baby alpaca throw blanket- for extra coziness.

On the wall directly across from the foot of my bed is a large, mounted flat-screen tv.

I really love my room. It's always tidy and organized (because messes give me anxiety), the overall aesthetic is eclectic af, and I could really never do it justice with my sub-par descriptions...but this is my safe haven, my favorite space in the entire world.

Also, I guess I'm a fan of greys, lol. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230806_134758.jpg
    Screenshot_20230806_134758.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Mine is clinically clean, color coordinated with black, white and rustic wood for my desk.

Lush thick pile carpet in black, i can't stand unclean places if i seek comfort and relaxation.

Everything is in a box or container, i dislike clutter and ornaments.

Reactions: TapeMachine
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
a little messy, undecorated because I am poor :(

alot of tech stuff too

skeletontree

skeletontree

翼が欲しい...
Aug 6, 2023
My room basically looks like a small DIY home recording studio. All the furniture and walls are in dark tones (mainly dark grey & black), and there are a lot of paintings on the walls. The paintings (created by a good friend of mine) depict various stuff, e.g. corpses in different situations/stances and dark aesthetic sceneries. Then there is a rainbow flag as well as some band posters hanging right on the wall right behind my desk, and some personal photos of friends. The room itself is quite clean, because I rarely do anything in here anymore, I just "exist" and don't touch or move anything (with the computer as an exception). This also results in a lot of dust, especially on the shelves, but I guess it fits the mood and interior. Oh, and there are also some music instruments & fake plants.

S

some_creative_alias

Jul 16, 2023
shit everywhere lmao. box of cables in the middle of my room, bike up against the wall.