GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
More beer made me able to write a thread again. I've written about my problems, past, everything. Many times over. I guess making jokes (or giving advice/support, not that I'm good at that) can still be done in different ways, but it just seems weird to say the same things over and over. I am very self-centered (due to never having had a relationship of any kind) and more often than not I'll start writing about myself whenever I reply to something. Think 2,000 of the posts has to be basically me saying the exact same thing. I only have this forum and boring ass video games to try to fast-forward time until I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, rationaldeath, lobster salad and 12 others
Solution
GenesAndEnvironment
As in, you want to tell stuff or do you just want to keep your fingers typing? I just go on typeracer when I want to type but don't know what.
I just want time to pass. I have SaSu and games as my distractions. I have to be distracted, otherwise the pain takes over completely.
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I don't know how to answer the question, but I enjoy your posts. Just sayin'

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Life sucks, Circles and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
As in, you want to tell stuff or do you just want to keep your fingers typing? I just go on typeracer when I want to type but don't know what.

Maybe I took this post a little too literal 💀 oops

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: onleana and Life sucks
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think you are well liked on here. I certainly never have much to say, I have made too many boring posts about the same thing. I wish there was a way to actually fast forward time, time passes too slowly.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Life sucks, Angi and 2 others
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I just want time to pass. I have SaSu and games as my distractions. I have to be distracted, otherwise the pain takes over completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, rationaltake, lobster salad and 6 others
Upvote 0
Solution
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Your posts are brilliant. You use humour even in this dark place. A great forum user. Keep the humour coming.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment, onleana and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021

In that case give typeracer (or any other typing game) a try. Helps me because I also use games as a way of distraction, and with typing games I can be fully focused on the text that it wants me to type (and I also don't have to launch a full blown PC game)

The texts usually aren't also very long so my crappy focus doesn't have time to kick in. Long ones I just skip.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment, onleana and 2 others
Upvote 0
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I try to look up conversation topics or topics talked about on Reddit to give me ideas. Maybe books. Doesn't help always but still. Things become bland after a while no matter what. Maybe taking a break could help recharge your comedic brain? Whenever I take breaks or mini breaks atleast it can help give me time with finding what I want to think, write and talk about in a concise way without my mind going meh.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment and Life sucks
Upvote 0
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Think 2,000 of the posts has to be basically me saying the exact same thing.

the things we do repetitively are the most essential things. Like sleeping, brushing our teeth(for some), breathing, eating..

I believe that non repetitive actions are a coping mechanisms, a distraction from the hell hole.

SS is really addictive. It's because we can be a part of ourselves that's unfairly and unnecessarily oppressed irl.

to answer the question, when I'm really bored on ss I usually go off on a tangent about how much I hate my father. so yeah my posts are pretty repetitive too.

BTW did I mention that my father is an alcoholic?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, onleana, PreussenBlueJay and 2 others
Upvote 0
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Nothing wrong with repetition, your posts are always appreciated whether they be dissertations on the absurdity of normie expectations or masterfully crafted shitposts.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment, onleana and 2 others
Upvote 0
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I know exactly what you mean. There's only so many times I can post about hating myself or about how I'm never getting laid or about how my fleeting enjoyment of media is the only reason to live even though society dictates I can't spend my whole life as a NEET no matter how much I want to.

I think you at least put a humorous spin on all your repetition. Plus people love consistency. I'd say that makes you pretty based.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Maaizr, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
Upvote 0
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Sometimes l'm able to write short Horror stories, Usually based on past experiences just altered to include a bit of Horror or Supernatural elements!

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment and Life sucks
Upvote 0
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
My posts are repetitions of my username

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
Upvote 0
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Maybe it's just a reflection of my self-centeredness but I almost always get this nagging feeling that I'm not useful to anybody and never have anything worthwhile to say, and I feel like I can't help talking about myself all the time. It's like I'm always waiting for the moment someone is going to get honest with me and tell me that everyone is always hoping I never open my mouth again. Your comments are always interesting to me as are everyone's I read on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment and onleana
Upvote 0
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Shit I barely post and feel I've been repeittive. Keep doing what you're doing if it numbs the pain or whatever. A lot of us have bad memory so repetition won't stand out so much.

Reactions: rationaltake, lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Upvote 0
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
More beer made me able to write a thread again. I've written about my problems, past, everything. Many times over. I guess making jokes (or giving advice/support, not that I'm good at that) can still be done in different ways, but it just seems weird to say the same things over and over. I am very self-centered (due to never having had a relationship of any kind) and more often than not I'll start writing about myself whenever I reply to something. Think 2,000 of the posts has to be basically me saying the exact same thing. I only have this forum and boring ass video games to try to fast-forward time until I die.
Sometimes I repeat myself too. Maybe more than sometimes. But there are new members who can give their/new perspectives on it.
Though I still find new questions/ideas for threads.

Reactions: demuic, lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Upvote 0
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Lol, I have the same problem, it's a bit ridiculous when the longer your reply to someone is the higher the likelihood you start talking about yourself or the things that you are interested in.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Lol, I have the same problem, it's a bit ridiculous when the longer your reply to someone is the higher the likelihood you start talking about yourself or the things that you are interested in.
Ironic post... :haha:

Upvote 0
Maaizr

Maaizr

LIGHTSTEALER
Aug 2, 2021
i've just stopped talking/writing, nothing and noone is worth it to even look at these days, nor am i out to change anyone's mind or even seek help at this point i really dont fuckin care just waiting to die/snap/get killed

dissociation is my best friend 😤👹👹

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, lobster salad and GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Simple, I don't write. This response is contradictory I know; but all of my posts are to a certain extent

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0