• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Basically, what do you want your family/others to do with your body when you're found?

I think I want to be burried. Purely because I'd like to have some sort of phrase engraved on my tombstone. Maybe "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die". Sounds good enough and I love Hunter S Thompson's work.
Otherwise, I'd like to be cremated.

The ultimate option would be to get cryogenically frozen. But, I don't have enough money and my body will probably be impossible to revive, even in the future, depending on my method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and Wolfjob_dayjob
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I never really thought about this before.

I guess just a burial. Maybe being turned into food but that's kinda gross. I wonder if I taste good... I think I'm relatively healthy so maybe I would taste good.

Reactions: Chlo and Kikoo Loool
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
I never really thought about this before.

I guess just a burial. Maybe being turned into food but that's kinda gross. I wonder if I taste good... I think I'm relatively healthy so maybe I would taste good.

Hahaha.

I said this earlier in a different thread, but green burial or cremation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and CFLoser
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
@CFLoser

according to some cannibals, human flesh tastes similar to pork, hence why it's referred to as long pig, or in the case of the leg, heavy leg (as it's weightier and more cumbersome than a pork leg.) You should never eat it, especially the brain, as these can produce shakes. The indigenous New Guineans refer to this phenomena as kuru ("shake") as their funereal rituals involved the consumption of the dead in a special pot.

@peep

ideally I'd want a Christian burial. However few Churches ever let those who kill themselves into consecrated ground.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and CFLoser
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'd like to be burned and my ashes to be thrown into the wind.

I don't want a grave, but if I have to I'd like an anonymous grave. I don't want anyone to remember me. I just want to leave and be forgotten. Not a single person I knew deserves to know.

No one helped me while I was alive. No one.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mainframe1 and Wolfjob_dayjob
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
Just throw me in the trash

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivingToLong and Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
The ultimate option would be not cremated and to heat a city or grow a tree with my decomposition or something, but that's sci-fi future thinking stuff. "Look I'm helping!"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Moms_Spaghetti
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
The ultimate option would be not cremated and to heat a city or grow a tree with my decomposition or something, but that's sci-fi future thinking stuff. "Look I'm helping!"
You can get burial pods that grow trees now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mainframe1 and Wolfjob_dayjob
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
To be cremated. I don't want my body to be in the ground rotting away. I want my ashes to spread at my favorite places.

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I won't care, so I don't.

The living me would rather be burnt (or otherwise dispensed with) than buried but in all honesty I really don't care. It's probably more to do with my family's wishes than with mine. Feed me to the pigeons, I dunno.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I want my body, brain, and other organs donated for transplants or research. Unfortunately this isn't an option with ctb because there are very strict criteria about the timeline between death and starting the preservation process, and with ctb being illegal we'd all have to leave some time to ensure we aren't found, which also means our bodies can't go to good use.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Just bury me. They can return every year for a couple of years to lay down some flowers on the anniversary but other than that, I'm sorry I failed, but move on from me.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I wish I will be cremated and my ashes be throw away by a sorceress or shaman on any forest.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I've always wanted to be cremated. I'm claustrophobic and the thought of being locked in a box underground creeps me out.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I'd like my matter to benefit the wild ecosystem. Maybe initially as food for small animals, insects, saprobes. Then enrich the soil for plants, trees... I don't give two f*cks about the effects on other people though I won't do anything to directly harm anyone else.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mainframe1
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't really have a prefererence of what should happen to my body. Cremation, burial, or even just thrown into the ocean, I don't care as I'm already dead. Also, I would prefer not to have a funeral (saves time and cost), but then again only the living can decide what to do.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
To be cremated.

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I want to be cremated. The thought of my body being dug up later freaks me out and I want all traces of my existence to be destroyed.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I think I would rather be cremated, but don't like thinking about these things really.

Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
The best option would be: Whatever organs that still can be used are taken out and given to those who need them and then afterwards the rest of the carcass thrown to the animals of the local zoo. I would be useful for once.

Since basically both of those are an impossibility, I don't really care. Whatever is most ecological and "acceptable" enough.

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
My organs will be donated and then I'll be cremated.

I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
If anythings still usuable, donation. Then or if not Id like to be buried in an unmarked grave, no casket or anything. Maybe dumped in the ocean. Circle of life and all that maybe ill be grass next...(kidding, sort of)

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Just burie me and I would turn me food for ant and suffer putrefaction

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I want my cold dead body to be launched into outer space,where it will drift,for a really long time,through the vastness of space.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I would want them to burnt my body, and keep my ash in a place far from my home. The last thing I wanna do is go as far as I can, away from my family even I'm dead. Yes, that's how desperate I am to my family

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Thrown into the sea or buried without casket or marker. Basically, anything green and somewhere I won't be found.