M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
What would you do on your last moments on Earth that is resonable and not expensive?

I would eat what I want and catch up on movies I have not watched yet. I really do not know what I would do on my last week on Earth. I would definitly eat a lot of candy and smoke a shit ton cause cancer will not be an issue when I ctb. The main thing is that i don't want to be noticed. I want to just slip away without people realising that I have left. What would you do if you knew your experition date was coming? You do not have a lot of money to like travel to France, just enough to travel an hour away from your house. Apart from that the posibilties seem endless. Get a haircut, go to the bar and get drunk, buy a new hat....I am now realizing how pathetic my life is if these are the things I find fun. Anyway, post your comments down below. Thank you! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Depending on they day I would see my niece (I only get to see her on Tuesday and Sundays). I would the night before watch the sun rise. I'd eat left over witches soup (my favorite) for dinner, if I had the money I'd watch your name and weathering with you. I've already watched all the movies I wanted to see and am caught up with my shows so I don't have to spend a week doing that.

• Hugs
Reactions: misthios2040
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would ideally prefer to spend any remaining time sleeping, I don't see any value in being conscious and aware, it just leads to suffering, to have the ability to exist is such a tiresome and dreadful burden. Sleeping is the closest thing to not existing but of course only eternal sleep can bring true peace.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Spending time with the only person i truly ever care about, my boyfriend is amazing but i know his life would be better without me, least i could do is have one last great week.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm planning to call my friend. talk to her one last time. eat some foods i like. spend some time with my loved ones.