• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nightglimmer

Nightglimmer

May 18, 2019
My ctb date has been rolling closer and closer, however I am still trying to do all the things I ever wanted to before it. I feel like recently it has just been easier getting out of bed because I know that in a month or so none of it will matter. I could do whatever, or almost whatever, I wanted because I have a deadline. It gives me so much comfort just knowing that I need to live until then and after that I can give up. What about you guys, do you have any plans before you ctb? Do any of you have a date yet and how does it make you feel?

Reactions: Righttodie, Sick Boy and Circles
N

Nobeggingformercy

May 25, 2019
I'll probably just hug my dogs before I go. Maybe churn out some notes for the people I care about

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Sick Boy and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
My ctb date has been rolling closer and closer, however I am still trying to do all the things I ever wanted to before it. I feel like recently it has just been easier getting out of bed because I know that in a month or so none of it will matter. I could do whatever, or almost whatever, I wanted because I have a deadline. It gives me so much comfort just knowing that I need to live until then and after that I can give up. What about you guys, do you have any plans before you ctb? Do any of you have a date yet and how does it make you feel?
No date yet for me, but when I do go a week before I CTB I will take some psychedelics, then the day I'm going I will play my end of life spotify playlist, light some incense, candles, and meditate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie and Sick Boy
Shining Angel

Shining Angel

May 27, 2019
Just enjoy nature as much as I possibly can, such as your avatar photo. I lived for walking and laying out under stars like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie and Circles
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Good question actually, I think I'll be able to end it around October this year and I'll have at least a few thousand bucks left to spend on something. I thought about traveling, but not really sure where. Wish I had a friend to go on a final trip with.

• Hugs
Reactions: intheend, Righttodie and Circles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
There's really nothing that I have any desire to experience. I appreciate and remember the good things in my life, I have a lot of nice memories, but I am completely unenthusiastic about everything life has to offer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie and Circles
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Food, camping with friends, going to the beach with friends, watching stuff, dine at a fancy restaurent (steak and try crab cakes for the first time and try crab for the first time too)
spend alot of time with my nieces and nephews

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Nothing. I'll give my cat a big last hug though, might cry a bit. He's the most compassionate caring animal I've ever had and it's too bad my brain is too poisoned to be able to live with him and make him happy until his day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie