• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Many people hanged themselves without a knot , just U shaped hanging ropes chains and similiar. Its possible, but not for everyone

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and stormy_night
Pale Blue Dot

Pale Blue Dot

That's here, that's home, that's us.
Jan 9, 2020
It works as long as you block your carotids correctly, no matter what material you use.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I think there's a good possibility this is real. I know of situations where a dog leash was used. A lot of kids play the choking game and end up dead instead of just passing out.

Reactions: Saed
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
It looks quick and painless. It looks real. I can't wait to try it.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Yep. Hope someone can translate for us.

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
He talks more in the full video. Someone posted a comment beneath saying "All because his girl left him".
He said something in Spanish
It does sound similar to Spanish,but I think it's Burmese. I could be completely wrong. It's supposedly Myanmar,so. Sure,he could be a tourist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brackenshire and FriendofDeath
stormy_night

stormy_night

Jul 31, 2018
It does look quick and painless.I disagree that full is bad, it's guarantee death unless someone saves you.