executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Would you ever be one if you were given the opportunity? What boxes would need to be checked for you to consider it? Also a pretty controversial topic so do be kind/civil.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and not-2-b-the-answer
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Probably idk. Depends on who it was

prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
I've gotten a few offers for that from men who I didn't feel safe around. I'd leap at it if a woman asked me, though.

• Wow
Reactions: etherealspring, Glaski and Dr. Finklestein
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I donknow about sugar babies but I like sugar daddies

They will pull the fillings right out of your mouth.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: avoid, kyhoti, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
Guy here, it's been my dream, me whole life, to be some woman's boy toy. Anywho, I've been working full time since the age of 16.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Glaski
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wish I could be one for some woman. 😕

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
I would never be one myself, but I might consider having a male sugar baby. I have looked it up out of curiosity before and all the men into being one are unattractive and/or old, so they apparently don't understand the concept at all. He would need to be in his early to mid 20s and model-tier gorgeous. Also it would be about companionship and "boyfriend experience," not sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
plast1c_sk1n

plast1c_sk1n

✘ no longer human ✘
Jul 4, 2024
I'm not exactly a sugar baby but I do offer sex & dates for money and, while I do enjoy many aspects of it, I would not recommend it to anybody who isn't 100% sure about getting into it. It's tiring having to keep up an act, sometimes people begin expecting a real romantic relationship, and I always have a lingering fear in the back of my mind whenever I meet someone in person. I avoid anyone who gives off bad vibes during our initial messages but I can never know for sure that the person I'm meeting with is really there for what we agreed on. While I have made a good amount of money from it (once I received $2,250 for a 1 1/2 hour session), I only meet with people about once or twice a week as it is very tiring, both physically and emotionally, especially as someone with bad social anxiety.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, because I'm in a relationship. If I wasn't in one then maybe, though I'm ugly and not that enjoyable to be around. It would be an uphill battle for me to even find a sugar daddy to begin with...

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suppose it's at least an openly honest exchange- youth and beauty for money. I feel like most relationships are transactional on some level. They kind of have to be- otherwise- we wouldn't have preferences. We'd be friends or partners with anyone. As it is- we consciously or subconsciously look for certain qualities in each other. I just think sugar relationships are maybe more honest about it!

I wonder how long they generally last though and I wonder who gets dumped more often- the rich person or, the beautiful person. I'd guess the rich person because the beautiful person may well be swayed by someone rich and beautiful if they come along.

Not that I have the looks or money to be either but it doesn't appeal much to me. I suppose I have liked older guys with money before. Not because they had money though. More because they had a passion for what they did to earn it. But yeah, I don't have the looks anyway. Lol. I have a weird, guilty relationship with money anyhow because of inheritance. I don't think I'd be all that comfortable being a 'kept woman'. Good job really. Less to feel envious about.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I would never be one myself, but I might consider having a male sugar baby. I have looked it up out of curiosity before and all the men into being one are unattractive and/or old, so they apparently don't understand the concept at all. He would need to be in his early to mid 20s and model-tier gorgeous. Also it would be about companionship and "boyfriend experience," not sex.
I would love to be wealthy enough to have a hot male sugar baby

• Love
Reactions: newave3
Blackoutchange

Blackoutchange

Aug 6, 2024
Would you ever be one if you were given the opportunity? What boxes would need to be checked for you to consider it? Also a pretty controversial topic so do be kind/civil.
Maybe? For me, it's a good way to use some not very intelligent person for presents and money, I think I could be a sugar baby if the relationship would be non-sexual which is probably rare, and I'd like the other person to be a woman. The whole idea of sugar daddy/mommy and sugar baby is kinda weird to me, it often just looks like pedophilia if we're talking about young women and and 40+ men

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I've been in some relationships where I was dependant on the other person, subserviant in social or monetary status. While there was a certain decadent pleasure for a while, I felt cheap after some time. Of course now, at my age, I'd have to be dating a vampire or some such lolol.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
it often just looks like pedophilia if we're talking about young women and and 40+ men
Pedophilia refers to an attraction to prepubescent children. Older men going out with younger women in no way resembles pedophilia.

Blackoutchange

Blackoutchange

Aug 6, 2024
Pedophilia refers to an attraction to prepubescent children. Older men going out with younger women in no way resembles pedophilia.
I have a bit different views on that, for me a 45 years old guy going out with 19 years old is not normal

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I have a bit different views on that, for me a 45 years old guy going out with 19 years old is not normal
That example is both not pedophilic and isn't even inherently bad. Just because something makes you uncomfortable doesn't make it wrong.

Blackoutchange

Blackoutchange

Aug 6, 2024
That example is both not pedophilic and isn't even inherently bad. Just because something makes you uncomfortable doesn't make it wrong.
Why would a 45 old man date a woman that could be his daughter?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Why would a 45 old man date a woman that could be his daughter?
Maybe they just happen to be compatible with each other? My bf is in his 50s and we happen to be very compatible with each other. At the end of the day, both of them are adults who are capable of making their own decisions.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
No because it's easier to just ask my actual father for money. Condolences to those who can't.

Blackoutchange

Blackoutchange

Aug 6, 2024
Maybe they just happen to be compatible with each other? My bf is in his 50s and we happen to be very compatible with each other. At the end of the day, both of them are adults who are capable of making their own decisions.
Well we have different views on some things so there is no point of further discussing it, have a good night

• Love
Reactions: executioner1983