if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
he's a sad little man who abuses women. very fun to make fun of tho

Reactions: archipelago, apple2myeye!, endless_pain and 1 other person
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i think his a repulsive little man, who behaves under the guise of some strange weird type of pseudo intellectualism, thinks his cleverer than he is, when he burst onto the scene i thought he was pretty cool, till i found out what he was that is, he influences many which is maddening, a disgusting vile little abusive cretin he is, i cant believe how he gets so much air time honestly, like when he was de platformed it was everywhere, piers morgan etc, you simply couldnt avoid hearing about the moron, he is everything wrong with todays shallow superficial type culture, imho, how a segment of society worships this man and hangs on his every word is beyond me, i hear he grew up in the uk too, the us can have him back lol, please do keep him, to our cousins across the atlantic pmsl

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have shaved my head and purchased a cigar in a bid to emulate his life. Once I find some luddite women and set up OnlyFans for them, the sky's the limit. This is me in a Bugatti.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: endless_pain, NoHorizon, ever so lonely and 3 others
kansatsu

kansatsu

Jan 11, 2023
i don't know much about him but from what ive seen he reminds me a lot of the alt right movement in 2016/2017 with lots of young kids (like 11, 12, 13 year olds) getting sucked into it because of the youtube algorithms.. its sad to see history repeat itself

Last edited:
unplug

unplug

Vapor Self
Apr 11, 2023
I don't have much to say about him, other than he's pretty smart, when it comes to making money, and being talked about (even on a forum based around suicide he gets discussed) kind of bizarre, don't you think? I guess that's his whole gimmick. Say some dumb shit, stir up controversy make $$$.

Reactions: endless_pain, kernel_panic and WorthlessTrash
fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
Funny to watch, especially after he's released from prison, posting wierdo videos on Twitter lmao.