Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Imagine those last few seconds right before you jump or shoot yourself. I wonder what their last thoughts are. What do you think?

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Probably peace knowing that their suffering is about to end but also fear of the unknown.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Imagine those last few seconds right before you jump or shoot yourself. I wonder what their last thoughts are. What do you think?
I hope I die.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Hope it works this time?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I at least l know that in my case if I had a method plan that I feel confident in, I'd just be hoping that I finally cease existing, I'd be wishing for nothingness, I imagine that many people spent their last seconds hoping their plans work.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Meditation guide
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
-Is this going to work?
-What awaits me after death if anything?
-How long will it take me to die?
-What will it be like to die from a gunshot to the head?
-What will the potential costs be of an air ambulance, mess clean up, trauma surgery, and/or ongoing care?
-Will death give me the relief from suffering that I'm hoping it will?

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
Im guessing SI goes into overdrive, rethinking decisions

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i had a hanging attempt that i went unconscious with. my "final" thoughts were less like thoughts. my mind was just firing off, almost like my life flashing before my eyes. random memories, with "oh my god im really dying" in between. si would shoot through me then pass and i lost all awareness of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, ForgottenAgain and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I was hit head on in a car by a huge truck sliding out of control, and the only time I had to think just before it hit was "so this is how I die". It was a very calm thought.

Reactions: MiMif, WAITING TO DIE, gbi2 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

I was hit head on in a car by a huge truck sliding out of control, and the only time I had to think just before it hit was "so this is how I die". It was a very calm thought.
Was it a sudden flash of thought before it happened?

H

Hard decision

Nov 9, 2023
In my case I don't have much courage to make a jump or a shot. I have chosen scba so my last act will be to open the valve of the bottle and sleep. I guess I'll think about waking up in a much better place.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes a sudden flash of thought. Surprisingly calm. It happened all in a sudden instant, see the side of the truck about to slam into the front of my car and that thought. I then ducked down sideways behind the dash, that's what saved me, also the kind of car, German cars do very well in serious crashes. The car was totaled but I just had a broken knuckle in my right hand. It must have flown up and hit the dash.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
My main thought would be: " Let's just get this crap over with once and for all ".

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
So this is where it ends.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I saw it like a story or a book that came to the very last sentence. "The End." Not exactly like my entire life flashing before my eyes, but like a book I had been reading and got to the finish. It was removed from how I usually see my life. A weird, detached feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: _RustyLeaf321