M

mingming

Aug 9, 2024
What methods do you know of that is peaceful and easy way of committing ctb?

-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Earlier, the question was "what's the most pleasurable way to die?" Now, it's the most peaceful.

What would it look like if you combined the two?

Based on the other thread, I'm guessing something like... popping a bottle of N in the middle of a sexual encounter?

Of course, the partner might regard this as a little off-putting, especially if they weren't afforded a heads-up as to what the climax was going to look like.

Reactions: mingming
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
I mean I would figure just going in you're sleep is the most peaceful way, but I feel like for me personally, It would be getting comfortable, in bed while listening to my favourite song in the dark, and then shooting myself when the song ends.

I guess I just like the feeling of being in control of my final decision, and Listening to music in the dark is the only barrable pass time I have. So mix them together and you get my perfect CTB.

Reactions: mingming
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I truly wish I had a painless straightforward way to die which brings me true peace from all the terrible suffering this existence causes, I wish for Nembutal as it sounds very peaceful but of course it's not an option for me which is just so cruel and painful as the only relief for me could lie in never existing again, I only hope to never suffer again.

Reactions: myusername890, Pearl and emptybasketcase
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, I have seen people OD and technically die. After narcan is administered, they just stand up and complain bitterly about us ruining the best high ever!
I am guessing it would have been a pleasant death if left alone.

sweetcreep

sweetcreep

Jul 21, 2024
personally i think it would be lovely if i went to sleep on night and just didnt wake up after that. in my opinion, something like helium is close enough. i want my death to be quiet and clean.

emptybasketcase

emptybasketcase

Jul 23, 2024
Heroin overdose + full bath of warm water

Reactions: divinemistress36
E

eternalbutterflyx

Aug 26, 2024
My first choice for a method that's as peaceful as possible for me is SN. Euthanasia would be my ideal option though.
where can you actually buy SN ive been searching for days? it seems to be imppossible since mid 2023?

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Earlier, the question was "what's the most pleasurable way to die?" Now, it's the most peaceful.

What would it look like if you combined the two?

Based on the other thread, I'm guessing something like... popping a bottle of N in the middle of a sexual encounter?

Of course, the partner might regard this as a little off-putting, especially if they weren't afforded a heads-up as to what the climax was going to look like.
From what I've learned, for me it is N, followed by H & lastly SN🌹💔

D

Donutsniffer

Aug 24, 2024
What methods do you know of that is peaceful and easy way of committing ctb?
I'm going with Argon. I wasn't questioned whatsoever when I got two large cylinders (pretend to be welder, basically). Nitrogen/Helium/Carbon Monoxide comes with questions. Balloon Time helium is no good these days. I have my whole (well 99%) setup ready of which I'll be posting pictures soon if it's allowed.