• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What counts as meeting? For example being in the same course at college. This course had 15 students in it. (just as an example) You heard them talking. Or they listened to your presentation something like that. Or a short chit chat with a taxi driver.

Members. I think probably 0. I am not very social. It also depends whether it counts when someone ends up later in life on SaSu after you met him. I think it does not count. This forum does not exist for such a long time.

Lurkers: Maybe 5. Some might were curious after news stories

What do you think? My evalutation is strongly affected by the fact that I am living in Germany. And this forum is not well known here.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

UK. Feel free to PM me.
Dec 3, 2023
None. However, I often ponder just how many members I will have passed without realizing. There certainly seems to be a notable presence from the country I'm from, and when I factor in my region has a higher than average suicide rate, the chance of passing a member irl is high.

On the lurker scale, I did show one real life friend this forum, but for an off topic thread not relevant to suicide.

Reactions: comabitvewombat
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I met zero members and lurkers in general

Reactions: Skathon and sserafim
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
None

Reactions: Skathon
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I never meet anyone anywhere, so zero on both counts. Who knows, maybe some checkout girl at the supermarket? Maybe the gas station attendant? Those are the only people I ever "meet", if you can call it that. Ha. Maybe my neighbor?! Likely, will never know.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Nobody, I don't even know that many people irl.

Reactions: Skathon
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
None, at least not knowingly. I got really close to meeting a former member once but some of us know how well that went. šŸ™ƒ

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I doubt anyone. Though I do wonder if anyone among the random strangers I may encounter is in such a suicidal place as I am though hiding it of course.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Very slim to none. This forum isn't known here. Although I may have stumbled up on a good number of possible lurkers or members when I was in a different area if that counts.