• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I think we go into eternal nothingness, with no feelings and no memories, just pure nothingness forever. Having no more responsibilities forever is very comforting to me.

A theory I have seen a lot is that we go into the same state we do when we sleep and just dream forever, but this would be impossible because when we sleep our brain waves/activity create dreams, but when you die your brain also dies and stops all activity, so dreaming would be impossible

What are your theories?

Reactions: AliceinNeverland, Aim, ADeadBunny and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Different for everyone I think but my latest theory is that we are all ai created for some sick entertainment

If that's true then it's either
1. Eternal nothingness (preferably)
2. Reincarnation

But then again after hearing escape pod pilots testimony I think some have beamed down here willingly

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i think theres a lot of different options
to start with i dont believe in hell. i think for some its nothing, for some they get reincarnated, others become ghosts and some have that heaven-like place.
i think that it depends on the individual and whats right for them.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly just believe we cease existing, once we die, that is it for us we are gone, death is simply nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. The thought of eternally not existing is all that comforts me personally.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think we go into eternal nothingness, with no feelings and no memories, just pure nothingness forever. Having no more responsibilities forever is very comforting to me.

A theory I have seen a lot is that we go into the same state we do when we sleep and just dream forever, but this would be impossible because when we sleep our brain waves/activity create dreams, but when you die your brain also dies and stops all activity, so dreaming would be impossible

What are your theories?
I think what happens after death is the same thing as what you believe. Just permanent non existence and nothingness. I also find solace in the idea of having no more responsibilities forever. Sure, I won't actually *feel* peace during death as I believe we can't feel anything at all but, *comparatively* to my current state right now, I'll be in peace. Ignorance is bliss and, to me, a dead person is the most ignorant person ever.

Regarding the dreaming part, I got a feeling that some of them use dreaming as an analogy to describe permanent non existence but the analogy fails. To me, it seems like comparing death using dreaming is an analogy rather than a theory

Reactions: itwillallbeoverr
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Nothing really, but would be cool to become some sort of spirit that could watch over loved ones and friends ☺️

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
The thought of eternally not existing is all that comforts me personally.
Me too. We should never take our existence here too seriously because we're inevitably bound for the abyss that awaits us all.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Im sure its better than this. Even if it isnt, we all will die anyway right? Why prolong it?
I dont know if there is a heaven or hell, or if we just sleep in a void for eternity. But we will all find out soon enough
Nothing really, but would be cool to become some sort of spirit that could watch over loved ones and friends ☺️
that would be nice.