Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dean

Sep 10, 2018
I don't believe in most of the popular religions like Christianity or Islam, but there are things that suggest that there is an intelligent designer of the universe. Maybe this intelligent designer doesn't even intend for humans to have an afterlife or maybe he does. Maybe our consciousness can never fully cease to exist because of quantum entanglement and we shift to another version of ourselves. Maybe the God that is there takes pity on what happened to us during our lives and gives us a chance to load an earlier save ;). Who knows. As crazy as it seems I don't really believe in theories about life simply emerging from replicating strands of RNA and nucleic acid. It doesn't really answer the larger questions about consciousness and humanity. I like to think that everyone exists for a reason, but sadly some are born to suffer. Hopefully if there is an afterlife we'll be rewarded for our suffering, but who knows.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
there are things that suggest that there is an intelligent designer of the universe.
Like what?

don't really believe in theories about life simply emerging from replicating strands of RNA and nucleic acid.
There is no scientific theory of the appearance of life yet (comparable to theory of evolution), just hypotheses.

It doesn't really answer the larger questions about consciousness and humanity.
And such a theory wouldn't have to, because why would it?

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and No Future
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
Nothing.

But that's just me.

Abel

Abel

Delusional
Sep 11, 2018
I agree with the above - Nothing.

...And somehow, I think it's for the best.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I wish i knew will be nothing after

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I wish i knew will be nothing after
Same here. My worst fear would be something like eternal torment or being assimilated into a worse kind of bondage in another life because I missed the point of this life and devolved rather than evolved.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Hay everyone.

There is a topic regarding what people think happens next in the after life thread.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ted-general-discussion.1428/page-4#post-57259

I will close this thread now :)

Reactions: Hunter, BlackDragonof1989, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.