• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What do you think afterlife is like

• Heaven and hell

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Nothingness

Votes: 71 57.7%
  • Reincarnation

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Other

Votes: 23 18.7%

• Total voters
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Hey i'm thinking of CTB when my SN arrives wondering what do you think the afterlife is like

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Long before you were born, you were nothing. Long after you're dead, you'll be right back to being nothing.

Welcome to reality.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, kawaiiphantom, Tommen Baratheon and 11 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am inclined towards an afterlife(not the traditional heaven/hell) and reincarnation. I just can't wrap my head around nothingness.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i hope for a spirit realm, or to be a ghost. but mostly because there's so many dead people i love (most of which i don't know personally). i'd probably have a different perspective otherwise. but i want to thank those dead people for the solace they provided me while i was still here, so that's... the ideal, i guess, for me.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just very strongly believe that once we die, we simply cease existing. Death is nothingness, it's nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, the thought of which is all that comforts me. I only see eternal nothingness as a desirable state as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wormfood, ijustwishtodie, ThymeToLeave and 3 others
kedxCrestMOon5

kedxCrestMOon5

Nov 25, 2023
In my prespective, we die when we sleep.
Everytime we sleep we have already reached death, we are dead. However memories which are stored in the biological computer called brain re-creates a consiousness and creates a new you, we have died countless times and countless new versions of us has been created in the same body.
Death is the same but no new copy is being created. You just sleep infinitely,
I also like to fantasize that the structure I am composed of randomly rearranges itself in some part of the cosmos, maybe that could be considered reincarnation, when the random order of energy compiles itself, although it's possiblility is almost tending to zero it is very much possible (theoretically)

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Homo erectus and sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
After death is non-existence forever .

Just like before I was born
In my prespective, we die when we sleep.
Everytime we sleep we have already reached death, we are dead. However memories which are stored in the biological computer called brain re-creates a consiousness and creates a new you, we have died countless times and countless new versions of us has been created in the same body.
Death is the same but no new copy is being created. You just sleep infinitely,
I also like to fantasize that the structure I am composed of randomly rearranges itself in some part of the cosmos, maybe that could be considered reincarnation, when the random order of energy compiles itself, although it's possiblility is almost tending to zero it is very much possible (theoretically)
Yeah. Imo the you is the pattern and weights between neural connections in your brain. Sleep It's similar to when a laptop is shut down . When u start it, it loads the operating system and programs. The laptop or chatgpt or another animal doesn't reincarnate after it is destroyed neither does a human

Last edited:
Reactions: Doombox, Homo erectus and sserafim
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
There is an afterlife indeed. All those mediums can't be wrong. They did a lot of channeling and talked to people who died by suicide. In the spirit world all souls are fine. There is no suffering anymore.

Reactions: Hunter2005, Fractal, MrOptions and 3 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Long before you were born, you were nothing. Long after you're dead, you'll be right back to being nothing.

Welcome to reality.
How do you know that you were nothing? Because you dont remember it? Do you remember what it was like to be baby? No? Does that mean that you were never a baby?

• Wow
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, worthIess, Deleted member 82921 and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've already said before that the afterlife either doesn't exist or if it does exist and was actually designed by some omnipotent and omniscient and all-loving creator or creators then it HAS to be like the way it is at the end of The Good Place.

Every human soul who wasn't good enough to automatically go into The Good Place (which ends up being everybody born after the 14th century thanks to how complicated life has become) instead is put through a sort of simulation/test where they are allowed to try over and over to become better until they finally become a good enough person to earn a ticket to heaven. This is like reincarnation but it's not as stupid because at least you don't have to live out entire lifetimes over and over again, only specific scenarios that you need to improve on. Once you do make it into heaven though you can spend eternity after eternity there and even if you get bored there is a final, more peaceful option to end your existence where you walk through a door and your essence gets reabsorbed into the universe.

If this isn't how the afterlife really is then the people who designed it are idiots but maybe that only makes it more true…

• Love
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, sserafim, Fractal and 2 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024

Attachments

• joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif
    joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif
    155.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Homo erectus
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
@Silent Raindrops
Nevermind... I was just interested what makes you so sure lol

Reactions: worthIess, Homo erectus, annointed_towers and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I see no evidence for any kind of afterlife, so I don't think there is an afterlife.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave
autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
Personally I believe in reincarnation, although I'd like to believe that once we die, it's over.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Read Michael newtons book journey of the souls. Reincarnation is up to you. We were here before we can be here after

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hopefully a realm without suffering

Reactions: Fractal, sewycidial and sserafim
T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
I'm a very logical individual and based my life around facts; your senses are processed by your brain in a specific way that leads to the illusion of time as something that goes forwards, when in truth it's not a flow. Such misunderstanding makes you think that events happens in different moments, when you are actually being born and dying right now. I'm not going to delve into scientific explanations too much, but I always consider how you'll wake up when dying in your dreams as the answer:

You find your own life, again and again, and never remember anything of it, excluding small recollections that people commonly calls deja vu.

You are a ball of energies blissfully ignorant about being inside a cage, keeping reliving the same choices, gains and mistakes, over and over again.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Chronicoverwhelm, sserafim and 1 other person
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Don't know or care.
With how bad life is I especially don't give a shit.
Good/bad who knows, wouldn't be surprised if it's just more bullshit.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Fractal, sserafim and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
805d5fbc1b0370a1258009be3a32f1c5.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Forever Sleep, Chronicoverwhelm and 3 others
I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
I believe we are a consciousness linked to a physical body. When we die, this consciousness detaches from physical matter and will eventually inhabit another living being...

Reactions: Fall_Apart and divinemistress36
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
We have no evidence that consciousness can exist outside a living body. We have no evidence that a "soul" exists outside of consciousness. It won't be terrible because you will be unaware that you no longer exist. It's like being under anesthesia for surgery and not waking up.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
That TV is turning off and on again. I can't work out if you're saying we're just switched off for good at death, or if you believe we get switched off and on again over and over forever (i.e. reincarnation)😄

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That TV is turning off and on again. I can't work out if you're saying we're just switched off for good at death, or if you believe we get switched off and on again over and over forever (i.e. reincarnation)😄
If it's the latter, we're so screwed

Reactions: rozeske and sserafim

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I don't know but as long as it's a better state than the current one and i have peace, i'm fine.

Reactions: Arachno, sserafim, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
Eternal dreamless slumber, that's all I want now.

Reactions: Fractal and Tears in Rain
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I have no idea. The truth is,, nobody who has ever lived knows what happens after death. Any person, religion, group, etc that claims to know is simply stating their own belief.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Fractal and Chronicoverwhelm
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
If it's the latter, we're so screwed
Why? Maybe you'll come back as one of
those rich, influential social media stars that you've previously posted about 😄

Screenshot 20240209 022313

• Yay!
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, rozeske, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
It depends if younmanaged to develop that mysterious thing called SOUL,
At birth you are given a shrimp of a soul with a point in the heart. It is up to you to grow this shrimp in relationship with the appearance of stories in this world.
For me this life is merely a boiler room and true life starts after i manage to dissolve this physical body of desires.
We are creatures and this planet hosts us in its timespace matrix but we are not these instruments.
The truth is that there is at least 5 worlds eqch with their guardian of threshold and after CTB your force of Nature ie.Soulforce will gravitate towards and given options in relationship with the Source that sustains all life.. the mysterious & Benevolent Creator of it all.
Depending on the merits you have managed to develop during your lifetime You will harvest rewards.

Reactions: Fractal, divinemistress36 and sserafim
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Ask yourself this, do you have any memories before you were born? Before you came to this world, you were nothing, a simple state of not existing. Upon death, you'll most likely go back to that same state. Everything in this universe suggests that all things are finite. The idea of the soul is completely detached from science and there's no empirical evidence to prove that it even exists. Even if you want to think that reincarnation is feasible, you'll be a completely different human being, maybe even something other than a human being. But you won't have memories of your past life, so that kind of makes the point of reincarnation a moot one since who you consider yourself ceases to exist anyway.

Reactions: Banan321 and Umri
Tzu

Tzu

Feb 5, 2024
Hopefully not much of anything. I don't want a redo or a heaven or a hell, I want to cease in my entirety.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, sserafim, sewycidial and 3 others