• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
I've read several articles/questions on the site, and most people seem to choose death with SN. I understand, I also intend CTB with SN. But I'm pessimistic (or cautious?) and I believe it's best to always have a plan B. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a large number of methods in my country. No, I can't die by hanging or drowning, it's a sure failure (at least in my case.). If by chance the SN fails and I am conscious, what should I do? Obviously I'll be alone and I still want to die. With my little imagination, all I can think about is cutting some caliber artery and waiting for the hemorrhage to kill me. The question is what is the best place? With easier access and that requires little force? The carotid?
As a person who has already failed a suicide and who has remained conscious (and agonizing) during cardiac arrest, I am very afraid of a second failure. This time, I'm definitely going to die. I'm determined. At first, I want the most peaceful death possible, but if it is not possible, I will go for more violent and probably desperate methods.
What are your thoughts? I feel a little insane at the moment I'm writing this text.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I don't want a violent death - I want a relatively peaceful one. Or at least one that won't traumitize anyone else at the time. Obviously my family will miss me. I used to be the life of the party - then I wasn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and TiredofLife-Thanks
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I've read several articles/questions on the site, and most people seem to choose death with SN. I understand, I also intend CTB with SN. But I'm pessimistic (or cautious?) and I believe it's best to always have a plan B. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a large number of methods in my country. No, I can't die by hanging or drowning, it's a sure failure (at least in my case.). If by chance the SN fails and I am conscious, what should I do? Obviously I'll be alone and I still want to die. With my little imagination, all I can think about is cutting some caliber artery and waiting for the hemorrhage to kill me. The question is what is the best place? With easier access and that requires little force? The carotid?
As a person who has already failed a suicide and who has remained conscious (and agonizing) during cardiac arrest, I am very afraid of a second failure. This time, I'm definitely going to die. I'm determined. At first, I want the most peaceful death possible, but if it is not possible, I will go for more violent and probably desperate methods.
What are your thoughts? I feel a little insane at the moment I'm writing this text.
You don't necessarily need a more violent death. If you want to die more than anything, the only thing that matters is lethality. There are violent and lethal ways to die. There are also violent and non lethal ways to injure yourself. There are peaceful and lethal ways to die. There are also peaceful and nonlethal ways to injure yourself. You can pick a more peaceful option if that is what you prefer that is the same lethality as jumping off the empire state building head first. For example, Sodium Azide has no cure. There are no survivors. You could take it in front of medical professionals and receive immediate treatment but you will still die regardless if it gets into your bloodstream. That means it's essentially 100% lethal. Popular methods like SN and N are also 100% lethal under the condition that they are taken in the proper dosage and you are not discovered because medical attention will thwart your attempts. One of the absolute worst and violent methods to choose is cutting. This usually will fail to kill and there will be a lot of blood and drama. Jumping and reaching terminal velocity and landing headfirst has a 0% survival rate, but how can you ensure you will land headfirst? These are all different things to consider when choosing your method.
As for how I feel about violent deaths (sorry, I got distracted and forgot the topic's name), violent deaths are not for me. I'm too squeamish and would be in so much distress from the idea of how violent my death will be that I would probably mess it up.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and TiredofLife-Thanks
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm in a similar situation where violent methods are all I have so I would need to be certain it's lethal enough. Unfortunately my SN isn't viable anymore. Maybe some of it hasn't been oxidized too much and is still useable. Maybe I can test it again because I don't want a violent death if I can avoid it.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think many people actually use SN. In principle it sounds like a good method but in practice it is slow and unreliable. Most will go onto use partial or jumping I'd suspect.

Why would you want a violent method when there are plenty of fast peaceful methods? Do you feel like you deserve to suffer?