• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
What do you think about the case of "Parasite" actor Lee Sun kyun, who committed suicide in his car with a coal briquette? Do you think he bought a CO analyzer? Did he wait for reach 10,000ppm? I would like to do the same but with a pot full of coal placed in the trunk, do you think it can be done?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Basically it can be done with or with out a CO meter. Users have made tests in cars and posted them in the respective megathread (see link).

The question about reaching 10k ppm or not is once you open the door to sit inside (or alternative open the zipper of a tent/ bathroom door) the concentration will drop and has to build up again.

My personal choice is CO method with charcoal and I decided to go inside together with the ready charcoal and endure some dizziness / headaches instead of waiting for 10k ppm and having this drop when opening the door/tent zipper and waiting again. That's only what I decided to do personally if I attempt.

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
Basically it can be done with or with out a CO meter. Users have made tests in cars and posted them in the respective megathread (see link).

The question about reaching 10k ppm or not is once you open the door to sit inside (or alternative open the zipper of a tent/ bathroom door) the concentration will drop and has to build up again.

My personal choice is CO method with charcoal and I decided to go inside together with the ready charcoal and endure some dizziness / headaches instead of waiting for 10k ppm and having this drop when opening the door/tent zipper and waiting again. That's only what I decided to do personally if I attempt.

I think I'll do the same, a meter that reaches 10000ppm costs too much and doesn't even exist where I live, I don't think that actor bought it and you're right, the symptoms aren't that great, they're bearable

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you have a (gasoline powered) car all you need is a rubber hose. Attach one end of the hose to the exhaust pipe and bring the other end into the interior of the car. Make sure the interior is well sealed againts any airlow. Run the engine. Carbon monoxide will soon build up to a fatal level inside the car. (You might be able to use a plastic hose, but there could be a risk of it melting. You could do some experiments. Instad of bringing the second end of the hose inside the car, leave it outsid, run the engin for a while and see whether the heat from the exhaust gases damages the hose.)