• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone, i would like to get some reviews. I just ordered 340mg of pure OXY extented release + 50mg vallium and I also have 100ml of GBl.

I have never taken heroin before, but I have had to take codeine with paracetamol for a period of 1 month, following toothache. I have not taken any opioid since now more than 2 years. During my treatments with codeine, I supported the product, but I felt that I was sensitive. That is to say, my body reacted well to the substance and I felt good after a catch.

I will go to the doctor to get VOGALENE - Metopimazine from the phenothiazine family. on wiki, it seems to be the same as Metopimazine. It is easier to get it in France with a doctor, by claiming a gastro enteritis or a long trip abroad to a country in Africa or Asia.

I would like to know if the combination of oxy, vallium and GBL could be sufficient or if you recommend me to obtain more substances? Or more of a few things? Or do I have to forget this method?

i plan to go in hotel room for two nights btw.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
340mg of pure OXY extented release
If you read up on ppeh, extended release, slow release, enteric coating and anything along the lines probably should be skipped, even powdered SR drugs are still slow release.

Reactions: yooz
Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
If you read up on ppeh, extended release, slow release, enteric coating and anything along the lines probably should be skipped, even powdered SR drugs are still slow release.

thanks for your feeback about extended release, i thought about the mix of GBL and OXY (even extended) can be good? I have also Sodium nitrite, do you think OXY can avoid the pain about nitrite?

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
No idea about GBL and Oxycodone mixture.
Regarding SN, technically Oxycodone should provide pain relief to some extent, whether the amount you're taking is enough for SN, that I don't know. Also there could be chemical interactions involved with SN itself and the other drugs taken with SN (meto and the other one). I would ask in the SN megathread.

Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
No idea about GBL and Oxycodone mixture.
Regarding SN, technically Oxycodone should provide pain relief to some extent, whether the amount you're taking is enough for SN, that I don't know. Also there could be chemical interactions involved with SN itself and the other drugs taken with SN (meto and the other one). I would ask in the SN megathread.

Hey, thanks for your help, about GBL / OXY mix, I thought that the OXY will clearly accentuate the effect of the GBL. I planned to take 60 to 80 ml of GBL and 340mg of OXY + 50mg of Vallium + Metopimazine.

About SN, it's really not my first choice, because I'm afraid of the big pain that could arise. I'm not a chemist, but I think it's obvious with this stuff.

What is GBL?

Here's an full explanation on wiki about GBL https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/GBL, it's like GHB, but it's easier to find. It is a very powerful drug, and the dose must be millimeter. But I think the end may be painless if used well with OXY and meto.