• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Hi,

I'm currently waiting for the N that I bought from C some week ago, but I'm already figuring out how it will end...
I have until 29 june, then I'll have to cancel my order and get my money back (I paid 750 bucks).

In the meanwhile I thought about other two plans.

_____

The first one is the Fentanyl Intoxication method (which is described in the following link):

And yeah, I had to use the "wayback machine" website to view the guide because they decided to censor the page.

The method doesn't seem too complex; Take antiemetic (such as meto) beforehands, apply 5 fentanyl patches of 100mcg/h (Best on the abdomen, where is more likely absorbed) and take an overdose of benzodiazepine to avoid suffocation. Along some other good infos like applying plastic over the patches or doing something to warm them up and absorb the substance faster.

Cost: Around 320/550 bucks, depends.
____

The second one (which I had previously in mind as the ONLY method, since N was impossible to get and I didn't find nor had money to spend on the fentanyl patches at the time) is the Exit Bag (with Ngen).

The cost is around 360 bucks where I am, including the bag, the tube, the Ngen and the regulator.

The only thing tha bugs me a little about this method is that the bag might suffocate you while breathing and, making it pointless for a peaceful death.
Perhaps a bigger bag or using a plastic mask with holes or something like that should avoid the bag getting attached to my nose/motuh.

_____
Also, I was thinking, what if (in case i don't get the N as stated in the beginning) I used both the Fentanyl Method and the Exit Bag together? Just to be extra sure.

Like, stay at a hotel for couple of days, once there get ready and wear a diaper or something to avoid a dirty work to whomever finds me, take an antiemetic drug, getting all fentanyl patches on my abdomen, warming them up with plastic all around or something else, take the benzos to avoid suffocation, then sit, wrap my Ngen cylinder still so it doesn't fall, prepare the bag over my head and fill it with a gentle flow of Ngen (as explained in the guides), then exhale all out, bring it down to my neck and finally CTB.

(Perhaps getting the Ngen method ready before patching myself up and taking the benzos, just to play it safe).

Would it work?

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis and pthnrdnojvsc