SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
In my timezone this is the last day of 2023, it's been another year filled with an unforgettable depression mixed with brief moments of "happiness". How was your year so far? Do you have any ambitions or goals, or just final goals? Does anyone have any plan to CBT in the end of 2023/start of 2024 or just around 2024?

Me personally I've spent 2023 just getting my thoughts sorted and gathering information, next year it's gonna be the actual year, I hope everything will go according to my plannings. But the psychological pain never stops unfortunately...

To conclude I wish anyone new year's for those reading this later tonight, ♥️♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, Forever Sleep, the_path_of_sorrows and 4 others
Arima38

Arima38

Dec 18, 2023
Hey, for me I'd say the only goal that I have right now is to repair my car, go on 1 last night ride and by then end of January or February if I have found a source for SN to CTB.

I spent the last 3 years to explore new hobbies or to find some reason not to CTB but unfortunately it just gets worse and worse.

I wish anyone new year too!

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
To ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Welp I think my goal is to TRY and get to age 25 before I CTB myself which won't be until 2026.
So I guess for now just hopefully get through a couple more years with little issue and at least count my blessings that I'm not in a worse situation like so many other people are out there. But of course don't get me wrong it's still FAR from what I truly want and I didn't want my life to turn out like this, but here I am.

So yeah best of luck love and peace to all of you out there and hopefully but not certain to have a more peaceful and less toxic 2024 whether positive or negative!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, Praestat_Mori and sleepy10
Ariadne.Waits

Ariadne.Waits

Nov 8, 2023
:D CTB, I'm quite nervous but it's time

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Praestat_Mori and Hunter2005
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
That's dumb, but the only thing that gave me fun is League :') so why not getting platinium in 2024 before I CTB (but I will to it in january of february anyway, with SN)

• Hugs
kamikaze_shark04

kamikaze_shark04

Dec 7, 2023
Hoping to die before 2024

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and JOkE2109
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Hopefully CTB

• Hugs
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Hope i can be financially independent, if that not happened. Then i hope someone killed me quickly

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope for a miracle to happen otherwise there's not much I can do.

Reactions: raindrops
Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
My only plan is to CTB in February if my SN arrives on time.

• Hugs
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
To continue my spiritual endeavours to prepare for death and ensure I avoid the tunnel of light reincarnation trap. To see my beloved nephews who are halfway across the world one more time. To self publish a book on nhs corruption.
The last one is the hardest as I'm fighting so many battles I can't find the time.

• Hugs
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
I'm waiting to see if my neck pain becomes bearable (it probably won't). If not I plan to ctb with darkweb fentanyl before I turn 40 in the coming year.

• Hugs
wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
I'll probably just go with the flow. I don't think I can plan to ctb bc I get too anxious when researching the methods, and so I can't remember anything. So I'll just prepare for collage and see if during a future panic attack I may accidentally successfully ctb. Or recover (very unlikely)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'll probably just go with the flow. I don't think I can plan to ctb bc I get too anxious when researching the methods, and so I can't remember anything. So I'll just prepare for collage and see if during a future panic attack I may accidentally successfully ctb. Or recover (very unlikely)
This, this, this, minus college. I hope for independence, confidence and motivation. I hope for a job and meeting friends - friends I don't know yet. I want my soulmate to find me again. I want to be happier, I see no way though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and wurr
wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
This, this, this, minus college. I hope for independence, confidence and motivation. I hope for a job and meeting friends - friends I don't know yet. I want my soulmate to find me again. I want to be happier, I see no way though.
Even though it's unlikely, I hope we find a way out. Tbh I think having like actual friends will improve my situation very much, but it's very difficult to make friends and impossible to find a pair.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and raindrops
D

Deleted member 65988

To ctb, probably within 2 weeks

• Hugs
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
I have given a promise to try to figure out how to deal with my issues. I told my therapist I would give her the year and if things still feel bad, February 2025 will be time to ctb.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This year is going to likely be like the last few- just trying to tread water. I want to wait for my Dad to go before I do and I have no idea when that may happen. It's just a complete limbo state. I'd be a complete monster to want him to go soon- he loves life for some strange reason. On the other hand- from a personal perspective, I can feel so desperate and resentful sometimes thinking- how the hell am I going to get through this time and- will I have the guts to end it when I finally can? I hope so.

I need to find a temporary job to tide me over and then, hopefully, I'll have creative work again. Still- it's likely to be another year full of worry. Honestly, I'm just dreading pretty much all of it. I have these ideas that there are a few places I'd like to visit but that really depends on money. I don't hold out hope for this year being good though. I think it's just all more of the same- getting through as best I can.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly in my case I have no plans to cease existing in the near future, if one has access to a reliable way to end their own existence in the first place then that's a privilege rather than a human right. But anyway death could come at any moment and then I would finally disappear into nothingness, as humans we are basically waiting to just cease existing.

But it certainly does fill me with dread the thought of being trapped in this existence for yet another year, existing truly is so futile and harmful as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer all while they are just slowly dying and deteriorating anyway. It truly would be such a relief having the option to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and haibane
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I hope I can successfully kill myself.

• Hugs
G

GhostKing714

Dec 28, 2023
I'm in my last semester of uni abroad and my future looks bleak as fuck. No friends whatsoever; broke-up with my boyfriend because he realised how only wanted me for attention, and he did not even find me attractive nor interesting; I'll probably graduate with a decent GPA but I've had no work experience, and this year after applying for internships and stuff I got rejected EVERYWHERE so there is no chance I can get a job to stay in the country where I'm studying. If I can't find any way to stay abroad I'll just ctb on the week before I have to leave, I truly cannot go back to my place of birth and stay there, so probably these are my last six month on this dreadful existence.

• Hugs
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Making a more concrete plan to CTB and try, even if it doesn't go through I think having an attempt under my belt would be good