K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
Barbro Karlen here claims she was Anne Frank in a previous life. Do you believe her?

Reactions: RileyTanaka
strand

strand

Apr 11, 2020
I didn't watch the whole thing, I just skipped to different parts of the video. But from what I'm getting she bases her reincarnation claim on the fact that she has memories of Anne Frank's life. But memories, or one MD are not sufficient evidence for me to believe in reincarnation. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence as people say.

Reactions: RileyTanaka, SipSop and Una
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
How can she remember having been Anne Frank when memories are clearly stored by arrangements or firing patterns of neurons in the brain? I can hit someone in the head and make them forget the name of their grandmother, so how does Anne Frank 2.0 remember Anne Frank 1.0 when her (Anne Frank 1.0's) hard drive has long turned to dust?

Reactions: TheSoulless, RileyTanaka, deadpixels and 2 others
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I find it funny how soooo many people who come out about reincarnation are always reincarnated from someone famous or iconic. It's hardly ever some elderly housewife called Edna from Sunderland who lived a drab, pedestrian existence before dying of natural causes.

• Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, a.n.kirillov, RileyTanaka and 4 others
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I've been heavily influenced by Buddhism for half my life, but I never accepted reincarnation. I have never seen evidence of it. With that said, I am very interested in the psychology of lying and I think she might believe what she's saying. Or else she's a really good liar.

Reactions: TheSoulless, RileyTanaka, deadpixels and 1 other person
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
I've been heavily influenced by Buddhism for half my life, but I never accepted reincarnation. I have never seen evidence of it. With that said, I am very interested in the psychology of lying and I think she might believe what she's saying. Or else she's a really good liar.
She probably believes it wholeheartedly, I knew a fella many years ago that honestly believed he was a Captain in the British forces during WW2. He was about 35 at the time so would've been born in the 70s. He had tales of being cryogenically frozen by the secret service in the 40s because his knowledge was too important and the Nazis wanted him. He was clearly off his rocker but he believed it all. He's still around now, I saw him a few months ago, homeless at a seaside resort, still requesting people call him Captain Adam.

• Aww..
Reactions: deadpixels
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
She probably believes it wholeheartedly, I knew a fella many years ago that honestly believed he was a Captain in the British forces during WW2. He was about 35 at the time so would've been born in the 70s. He had tales of being cryogenically frozen by the secret service in the 40s because his knowledge was too important and the Nazis wanted him. He was clearly off his rocker but he believed it all. He's still around now, I saw him a few months ago, homeless at a seaside resort, still requesting people call him Captain Adam.

That honestly sounds thrilling to know a guy like that, I bet the stories were entertaining. Did he appear normal when he wasn't talking about his past life?

deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
What a sad story, perhaps those "memories" are the only things he has...
If you ever see him again, can you please call him Captain Adam for me?

in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
I don't believe it, and I think she's making a mockery of Anne Frank by pretending she's the "new" her.

Maybe she relates to the girl a lot. But I don't believe she's a reincarnation.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
What a sad story, perhaps those "memories" are the only things he has...
If you ever see him again, can you please call him Captain Adam for me?
If I do, sure. He's harmless enough so best to go along with him. It's very disheartening to see him still out there though, mental health authorities in this country are terrible. He's one of 1,000s on the street that are clearly more vulnerable and in need of compassion than most. They just get tossed to the wolves though.

Reactions: deadpixels