• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Last night I had a bad dream. Living in a city with a lot of homeless around, one of my fears has always been that I could someday end up that way. Now, living off of the little saving I have, with no job, and no energy to keep trying, the money will run out in time. Last night I had a dream I was out with the homeless people. I had a bed-roll, and we were camped near the side of a real pizza place near me. Funny, because there isn't a spot of wooded area next to it where we were in my dream. But you know how dreams are? Anyway, I went to pack up and move along, and tried to roll up my bed-roll. I was fumbling with the string around it, when all of a sudden the son of my friend, who had just killed himself a short while back (in real life), helped me get the bed-roll tied up. It's odd, because I've never had him in a dream before. He's one of a few people I've known to kill himself. By hanging himself in his room. His mother found him...terrible :( His father, uncle, him, and myself would car pool, all of us working at the same place. He and I would sit together in the back. Nice kid. Really respectful and soft hearted. Unuseual in this day and age. I wonder what my mind was trying to tell me?

Reactions: Donewith_ and Asta
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I think it is your minds inter tangled thoughts and fears with regards to becoming homeless and feeling suicidal at the same time.
When we feel stressed and anxious , we are often unable to switch off even when we sleep.
The mind often tries make sense of the world and our overwhelming emotions and our response to them through our dreams.
Some dreams may hold answers and insight but others just need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Donewith_ and Laststop