MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I was on a goodbye thread post and everyone was saying I hope you find the freedom you seek and such...but like what really happens
I'm a huge anime fan and in some anime I've watched when a person commits suicide they lose all their memories and are forced to do some sorta work or something.

Do you think theirs a seperate death for those involving suicide or do you think their both the same?

I always thought when you die you just slept but now I don't know...lowkey wanna ctb right now just to see but I have a c3rtain age I want to get to first

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Nothing for us

Grief and pain for all our family and friends (provided they exist)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Nothing for us

Grief and pain for all our family and friends (provided they exist)
Perhaps but tbh I'm not sure I care too much about the grief I'll cause...some may call me a selfish bitch for that but idc. I'm talking about in the person who commits suicides perspective what will happen.

Reactions: Orbitc and F@#$
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Perhaps but tbh I'm not sure I care too much about the grief I'll cause...some may call me a selfish bitch for that but idc. I'm talking about in the person who commits suicides perspective what will happen.
It's not stopping me either.

Otherwise I'm not counting on anything

Reactions: Orbitc and silentnights56
R

Renovice

Nov 13, 2023
i read a whole encyclopydia of NDE's odds are u will just be put in some sort of protective cocoon to be healed from your suffering then u will move on and do other stuff.

Reactions: hi-okbye and WonderingSoul
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
The truth is… it is not very eventful. Consciousness ceases, everything u ever knew, memories, gone. Your body goes back to the earth, breath life ends, your spirit will be held by God, if u are born again. This means u will get a spirit body, and will live in God's kingdom when that time finally arrives. It's supposed to better than anything we can imagine. Anyone who is currently dead in Christ has not yet been brought back to life in the spirit body, it won't happen until Jesus's second coming.

• Wow
Reactions: silentnights56
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe we just cease existing, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone. Death is nothing more than a dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, we simply won't be able to experience anything and this is all that comforts me. All I wish for is the peace of eternal nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: omofren, Orbitc, silentnights56 and 2 others
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I was on a goodbye thread post and everyone was saying I hope you find the freedom you seek and such...but like what really happens
I'm a huge anime fan and in some anime I've watched when a person commits suicide they lose all their memories and are forced to do some sorta work or something.

Do you think theirs a seperate death for those involving suicide or do you think their both the same?

I always thought when you die you just slept but now I don't know...lowkey wanna ctb right now just to see but I have a c3rtain age I want to get to first
Unless youre religous, theres no reason to believe non existence is different depending on how one stopped existing. All the same.

• Love
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm looking to cause grief, chaos,misery just leave a fuckin mess.

Reactions: Orbitc, Shiva_Story and a_carbon_based_life
Annon100

Annon100

Nov 22, 2023
Idk but I hope it's like falling asleep and never waking up

Reactions: silentnights56, Hfb and a_carbon_based_life
junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
I'm religious, so I do believe in "life" after death. Unfortunately for me, it's a pretty unanimous belief in my religion that taking your own life will result in a Very Awful No Good Afterlife. I'm guessing that's what I can look forward to.

However, there are also schools of thought in my religion that there's no such thing as a Very Awful No Good Afterlife, or that if there is, it'll only be temporary. I hope that's the case. I hope my creator will be able to forgive me.

I don't believe that this applies to every single person on earth -- I only believe that these ideas apply to people within my religion. If you're not religious at all, I don't believe that my afterlife Will be yours. Idk if that makes sense at all.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
i read a whole encyclopydia of NDE's odds are u will just be put in some sort of protective cocoon to be healed from your suffering then u will move on and do other stuff.
I've heard something similar to this too.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Think about not existing. Did you do it? There's your answer

K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
If i find God. I will personally kill him.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, hi-okbye and silentnights56
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
we go to heaven ,,,some may stay in the ghost realm if they are still attached to the world....most go to heaven even the worst of pple

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I think the big white light will happen and options for "what next"

S

silentnights56

Dec 6, 2023

Blissful eternal non-existence, the way we've all been before being thoughtlessly created by our parents...

S

silentnights56

Dec 6, 2023

Not to be rude but I see all art forms (paintings, music, shows ect) depicting memories of one's life, or demonstrating any form of sentience/consciousness after death as just another COPING MECHANISM people come up with to help them get through the pointless, mundane, mind-numbing day-to-day; and of course, to keep the nagging fear of the nihilism void of death at bay......Most antinatalist folks do see non-existence as something positive (as it rids humans of all wants, needs, pain and suffering), though the process of dying less so or not at all.

C

Copier0997

Dec 8, 2023
What do you think happened before your birth? Did you exist somewhere waiting to be born?

Reactions: Forever Sleep
dangero

dangero

May 1, 2023
You may believe that there will be nothing for eternity, but somehow it just happened that you exist.

Some anomaly in eternity?

Not only is it just belief, it's not even logical.

This is not about religion, it is not acceptable even from the point of view of the reality we know.

Last edited:
H

HaHaSoLame

Just Pretending
Oct 1, 2023
I'll play it safe and assume that what happens after you die is simple and to the point, nothing. Although, I've been struggling to purge some ideas from my mind such as the plausibility that you might be brought back to consciousness by sheer chance.

Death (I'll be using death and non-existence interchangeably) is imperceivable, at least that's my assumption, and when you die you'll won't be able to tell you died because there will be no more "you" to experience it. Now you won't be able to experience anything unless, somehow, your mind is brought back into existence and your consciousness restored.

How could that happen? By pure chance, possibly. Maybe the infinity of space and time is enough to give the slightest probability of it occuring and even that slight chance would be enough to spell your consciousness being brought back into existence; after all, you won't be able to perceive any of that time you spent in non-existence.

Another possibility is that you won't be able to die, as in, because dying would be imperceivable, you won't be able to exist in a universe where you die. Why would this work? Not sure. Maybe the universe splits into many for every "moment" it persists in order to encompass all possible outcomes of it's existence, even accounting for the slightest change in the position of an atom. The only universe you could exist in is the one that allows for your continued existence, indefinitely. Although, this perception runs on a faulty basis. For example, suppose the universe splits into uncountably many universes every passing moment, why does your perception and consciousness not also split to reflect it? Maybe it's cause the universe doesn't split, or maybe we really are just machines of biology and consciousness isn't really a real thing.

Honestly, it's all conjecture, from beginning to end.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
You may believe that there will be nothing for eternity, but somehow it just happened that you exist.

Some anomaly in eternity?

Not only is it just belief, it's not even logical.

This is not about religion, it is not acceptable even from the point of view of the reality we know.
So what happens then?

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
lowkey wanna ctb right now just to see but I have a c3rtain age I want to get to first

man... you are really bored

• Yay!
Reactions: MiMif
F

freetrees

Aug 2, 2023
You blink and suddenly see a bunch of green letters saying "Welcome! Everything is fine."

• Yay!
Reactions: edu0z
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
reminds me of the movie Wristcutters.

and i don't think there's a separate place for people who commited vs didn't commit. imagine people who wanted to commit but died due to natural causes. every death is slightly different so it's almost impossible to separate people by how they died.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
man... you are really bored
Lmao I was the bored and suicidal ... I wanna get to 25 first tho
Not to be rude but I see all art forms (paintings, music, shows ect) depicting memories of one's life, or demonstrating any form of sentience/consciousness after death as just another COPING MECHANISM people come up with to help them get through the pointless, mundane, mind-numbing day-to-day; and of course, to keep the nagging fear of the nihilism void of death at bay......Most antinatalist folks do see non-existence as something positive (as it rids humans of all wants, needs, pain and suffering), though the process of dying less so or not at all.
How is that rude

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
EIther go to heaven or hell, if heaven and hell were true then probably im gonna get fucked cause my religion told me that if you commit suicide, you will go to hell. If there's nothing after death, it certainly better that heaven/hell

But sometimes i do think about reincarnated into a pararel universe, a universe similar to this one but with a diffrent language system and power dynamic