Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
so this spiritual woman on YouTube basically thinks we're souls having a human experience and that you can lose your soul to evil and once you have you can't ever get it back. She thinks you can lose your soul even as a child. She was talking about a lot of different things and said evil people either suffer forever when they're gone or become dark shadows. I worry that when I die I will become an evil shadow because of how messed up I am. I'd rather just not exist...
Also she believes in ghosts too

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I guess define what she meant as evil? I don't think I'm evil just someone who had unbelievably bad luck and dealt a shitty hand in life. But if not being spiritual, not believing in a soul and not believing in god is her definition of evil I guess I'm screwed according to that belief.

Personally I don't buy into any sort of spirituality or religion. I just believe in nothingness after death...no soul, hell or evil shadows or ghosts.

Last edited:
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
This "spiritual woman" could also be a bullshit storyteller entertainer who doesn't believe a word of what she's saying. Liars like that get off on making the gullible follow them, and many "evangelists" who never read a word of the bible can make a fortune off of naïve fools.

You and I and the rest of us here can think and act for ourselves. Don't let people like her (or me) get under your skin. You are your own person.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
she doesn't Believe in a bible or religion and seems genuine but idk

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I think it's a bunch of new age superstitious bunk, to be honest.

Reactions: antigone_iris, Leshen and Gnip
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
she doesn't Believe in a bible or religion and seems genuine but idk

"seems genuine" is the operative observation here. She might even actually believe herself, but that doesn't make her right. "idk" is a better attitude when dealing with anybody who claims they do know.

Reactions: antigone_iris and Good4Nothing
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my personal opinion. i like to not judge people because you dont know their story. even the worse people in the world are the way they are for a reason and if they can realize this and they honestly try to then they can change. people are only bad forever if that is what they decide to be. when faced with anything you have options on how to handle it and you can pick any option at any time. maybe today you decide to make a bad decision but tomorrow you dont have to.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, Hopeindeath! and Huntfish34
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I'm worried that if I commit suicide I'll still suffer or will be trapped as a dark shadow or something...

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Along the same vein that essential oils can bring your soul back, cure depression, and give you a raging hard on, and it costs only $19.95 plus s/h fees! Yowie WOWIE!!

Reactions: Isitmytime, Leshen, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I already feel like a shadow person.

With that being said I don't think any sort of ghosts or spirits exist, I think when we die our sentience just stops working and our bodies become nutrients for other living organisms, who will also end up as nutrients for other organisms when they die, so on and so forth.

Reactions: Lupgevif, Symbiote and Good4Nothing
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020

It's a four hour long video but yeah basically you can skip around to hear what she thinks

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Either I play too many video games but I like the theory that in Kingdom Hearts, the ones who search for love and acceptance are Heartless on borrowed time. When time is up, when they give up, they become Nobodies meant to be vanquished and disappear because they serve no purpose in the world where love and acceptance is abundant in those that readily deserve it.

One person's theory is another's interpretation of it. She thinks that they're are souls who are lost to the clutches of "evil", and later when they die, become dark shadows of themselves. Kinda all the same theory and part mindless wondering.

• Love
Reactions: albino_elk
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
so this spiritual woman on YouTube basically thinks we're souls having a human experience and that you can lose your soul to evil and once you have you can't ever get it back. She thinks you can lose your soul even as a child. She was talking about a lot of different things and said evil people either suffer forever when they're gone or become dark shadows. I worry that when I die I will become an evil shadow because of how messed up I am. I'd rather just not exist...
You might be messed up , and aren't we all , but you are not evil. Its not the same thing at all .Remember that .
So no , you aren't condemned to that fate.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If that's real, then might as well accept becoming an evil shadow-being. I know I would. It could even be cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip and Symbiote
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
Humans can't stand the fact that we're just animals, that we're no different from any other organism on this planet. So they made up all this BS like souls, ghosts, gods and spirituality stuff - it's all a big cope, because the thought that "this is it, you exist for a bit and then die and rot just like everything else" is unbearable to most people.

Reactions: Barracuda91, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Lupgevif and 2 others
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
Humans can't stand the fact that we're just animals, that we're no different from any other organism on this planet. So they made up all this BS like souls, ghosts, gods and spirituality stuff - it's all a big cope, because the thought that "this is it, you exist for a bit and then die and rot just like everything else" is unbearable to most people.

You don't think any afterlife exists at all? Why do you think we're all here how do you think this came to all be?

I

Isitmytime

Jan 26, 2021
I
I know another woman who is a BS teacher on YouTube, who actually has some videos on suicide, also. One of those who believes in reptilians and she believes herself to be an illuminated alien of sort, brought here to bring love and peace... and make a lot of money. The whole Law Of Attraction story, and the universe where you are the creator of your own world by means of "manifestation". She even said that she would like to raise money to buy a country... to build a loving society, with her being the leader and the owner, of course. Some of her videos seem interesting, until you dig deeper. Turns out she is quite a narcissistic maniac. On a closer look, you can notice that, even in her most innocent videos. Now there's another one that says LOA is the work of the Devil and the Bible is the answer, or you will burn in hell unless you take any and all suffering that life throws at you... and even another one talking directly to God and angels. I am not here to say there is no afterlife... after all, who knows? But be aware of such scams on youtube. There are plenty. Some say suicide is forgiven for people who suffer from mental ilnesses. The angels told them that. I think some of them have their own delusions or God complex and try to "save" the world . Whom are you going to believe? Just take everything with a grain of salt and use your own judgement, so you don't end up even less stable. There is this very nice lady who is a trained therapist and professor who took it upon herself to raise awareness about narcissistic abuse and the dangers of prohpets on youtube when it comes to the victims of abuse. I don't think any single one of us likes feeling suicidal and I guess we all try to figure out a way to feel better. I certainly hope that every person who decides to ctb has tried avoiding it any way possible, until they decide they've had enough. I think the best idea is to make sure you figure out what you want from life, to which degree is it possible for you to get it if you really try, how much are you willing to compromise if that doesn't work and don't put much value on opinions from people you don't have any objective reason to respect. I think ctb is the last option, should be very well considered and should happen only when you are at peace with the idea of letting go. If there is any afterlife, I am sure they will get it, they are angels after all...
PS I personally tend to believe we create our own hell, here on Earth...

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Empty nonsensical blabber.

Reactions: aneurysm, Good4Nothing and NeverGoodEnuff
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
When you die you could also become a spooky skeleton who is trapped in the ground and can't get up. That'd be a lot less fun than being a ghost who can fly around and poltergeist people's kitchens.

Reactions: aneurysm, Good4Nothing and Isitmytime
I

Isitmytime

Jan 26, 2021
Guys, guys, let people feel spiritual if it helps. Makko, you always crack me up :))))