• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

metri

metri

violet
Dec 11, 2023
I'm still not sure if I want to leave a note or not, I want to let the people in my life know that they couldn't have prevented it because the last thing I wanna do is to leave them feeling guilty when realistically nothing was their fault.

I also don't want to give my dad the closure/ satisfaction of leaving him a note since he's one of the biggest reason I'm ctbing. I want his thoughts to torment him like he tormented me. I might just text my friends a final message if my method is quick and not leave any physical notes for anyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's up to the individual whether to leave one depending on if they have something they wish to say to those left behind. But I don't believe that suicide needs to be justified in the first place or that anyone is owed an explanation.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I wrote one, for my actual partner. I want to write another one for the only person I truly love but I'm asking myself if I should reveal them my feelings for them or not.

I would love if they know about all the love and affection I had for them, that they deserve it, and how I wished I could shown it to them. But, in the other hand, since I'm sure it can't be reciprocal, I fear it would just disturb them even more to know such thing after discovering I CtB. It could traumatize them even more to have been so close to me while I had romantic feelings for them. I don't know, maybe I ask myself too much question, but I don't want to destroy their life.

• Hugs
Reactions: metri
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
it doesnt have that much of an impact in the long run.
People move on, faster than we'd like to think they do.
The process itself is made easier by the constant, additional prompts that the world now provides, forcing individuals to lessen or limit their focus and attention on things that dont have an immediate impact on their day to day.
For example, one is more likely to think about the bills due compared to someone who has already passed.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hopefully the note I leave will put my mother and father to jail . At least my mother 😂 I'm just kidding, or am I really. 🤔 😅 I still stand by it. The laws of abuse should be much more reachable.
I'm going to leave a note stating the truth of what I didn't know was going on. I think nothing will happen. But at least I got to say something. The sad part is I will not be here much longer, the best part is. Suffering will end for good. Because I will not be here much longer. Yippi.

I was shocked when I read that normal people usually go trough life without any sort of severe internal pain. Not that I want them to, off course not, but it just puts into perspective how much internal suffering humans can be put trough. And it has to be, and it is in my opinion mentally illness for sure. Caused by mentally ill people themself. So I guess what can you do. Other then hope that some miracle whip of knowledge happens in the society to future generations.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv
omegas82128

omegas82128

Tar is thicker than blood and water
Jan 10, 2024
I have been wondering whether I should leave one or not. Writing them will probably make me feel better and I can die a bit more at peace. But I don't know if it's worth it. The more I think about it, the worse I feel.
I really want to write to the people I love and to express the gratitude I have been unable to. And maybe try to convince them that they could have done nothing more. But I wonder if that'd do any good and if it'd even matter

• Hugs
Reactions: metri
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Looks like you have people you care about, that's a very good reason to leave them a letter. As for me, I couldn't imagine leaving my life without letting beloved ones know why I did it and how much I loved them. But it's a very, very personal decision, because each one of us has a different story.
It's terribly sad to hear that you want your father to suffer after your passing, but you probably have your reasons, I won't judge.
I only hope that you'll be able to make peace with your life when the time comes

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
I think it's always polite to leave a 'Don't come in, knock then call police' note. Just etiquette, you know?