hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I cannot be bothered reading as no concentration and I do not know any YT channels as I never use that website.
What do you guys do to pass your time? nothing is really enjoyable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, demuic, agreement and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Hang on this website mostly. Pathetic, I know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, TheEndisNear121200, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Anything that doesnt take a long time to finish so I have nothing holding me back from ctb. For example music, looking at paintings, poetry, this website,...

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
lurking on sites is ok and some bulletin boards offer engaging discussions but I just feel as if I am waiting to sleep so I can do nothing again.
My attention span is not even bad I just cannot be bothered doing anything even watching movies or anime.
Music is always on for me as well.

• Hugs
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
Just hanging out on the internet or trying to watch movies. It's an empty life and I spend most of the day looking forward to bedtime.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I cannot be bothered reading as no concentration and I do not know any YT channels as I never use that website.
What do you guys do to pass your time? nothing is really enjoyable.
Anhedonia is a bitch. I just watch the same series over and over again since I can´t get into new series I am very picky and it always take some time to get invested in characters and even then after several episodes the tv series might still be too boring for me so I just watch the same series and movies over and over again it´s so boring I also hang out on this forum.

But for "fun" huh.. I don´t even know fun feels anymore I don´t have fun at best I can feel distracted or content doing something, even video games are boring sometimes I go month without playing and I have been gaming since I was a child and it was always so much fun and exciting I remember often having the feeling of butterflies in my stomach because of so much excitement at the end of the school day as a child to come home and play a certain game and now I don´t enjoy them and even when I play a game it´s older games I used to play to try and experience some nostalgia and because I don´t enjoy modern games I tried buying a few new games after buying a gaming PC just to TRY and see if I truly didn´t enjoy games more or if it was because I just couldn´t play modern games but modern games are boring and just made to make money I know games were always made to make money but nowadays with microtransactions, new DLC´s, lootboxes etc. it´s all about the money and it shows; in 7 years Rockstar games made GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and GTA IV and in 8 years they have only made GTA V and still earns millions a month from online players who keep paying for stuff they don´t need so the publishers don´t need to make a new game to earn money, I remember in the good old days when you bought a game you got the whole game no DLC´s that divided the player base and no lootboxes or pay2win shit. Oops as usual it turned into a rant.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Nothing.now

Used to read, go to pub, watch love sport, run marathons ,hike. travel

All ruined by depression and coronavirus

• Hugs
PurposeDeficiency

PurposeDeficiency

In a constant state of confusion
Apr 3, 2020
For fun? What's fun XD? Anyways, sleeping, Youtube, gaming and daydrinking are the activities I find most useful for letting time pass as quickly as possible. Youtube recommandations are trash if you don't use it often, but just search for or click topics that are interesting and you might find some real gems.

Last edited:
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
This may seem a bit odd, but I like to close read dense philosophy, poetry and fiction. It is the only thing -- outside of drinking -- that allows some relief.

Reactions: waived, W’ren and antigone_iris
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I struggle to concentrate as well.. honestly I've been playing The Sims to keep me occupied a bit haha

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, demuic, antigone_iris and 1 other person
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
I struggle to concentrate as well.. honestly I've been playing The Sims to keep me occupied a bit haha
I haven't played that in years. Which one?

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred and KleinerWolf
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I mostly play WoW – it really distracts me from everything else, so I end up playing it way too much. No other game gives me that much dopamine.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
These days for fun I go here, play video games, shitpost in my friends' discords, or binge cartoons while also binging food. Sometimes all in one day.

Reactions: waived and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Before I decided I was going to ctb-My job(was the most fun place ever), dancing, drinking, shopping, fashion, dating, sex, traveling, singing, spending time with friends, playing with and caring for my dogs
After deciding I was going to ctb-This site mostly, tv/watching stuff online, listening to music, going for walks, my dogs and singing still, thinking about and planning my ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Before Covid, i did beadwork. Lots of intricate beading patterns and i also did wire weaving... making jewelry out of tiny beads sewn together and semi precious stones wrapped in wire... it was a passion.
Just before covid i entered a phase... where even my beading left me. And then covid hit and i can barely concentrate to figure out what supplies i'd need for a project... that's if i felt it in my heart that i wanted to bead... and i don't. My mojo is gone- i'm flat. Nothing seems to bring me joy... i mean i smile at others but i'm not happy, i'm just dead inside.
I don't want to bead with dead energy entering the project even if i were to want to bead... argh i'm going circular.
You get the idea, lol.
I sit like a dragon on my hoard of beads, crystals and semi precious stones- unable to derive pleasure from them... it truly sucks.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
live the fast life
Even if I wanted to, I am unfortunately tied down to too many responsibilities as well as my own flabby flesh prison that has no energy.

Reactions: waived and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Anhedonia is a bitch. I just watch the same series over and over again since I can´t get into new series I am very picky and it always take some time to get invested in characters and even then after several episodes the tv series might still be too boring for me so I just watch the same series and movies over and over again it´s so boring I also hang out on this forum.

But for "fun" huh.. I don´t even know fun feels anymore I don´t have fun at best I can feel distracted or content doing something, even video games are boring sometimes I go month without playing and I have been gaming since I was a child and it was always so much fun and exciting I remember often having the feeling of butterflies in my stomach because of so much excitement at the end of the school day as a child to come home and play a certain game and now I don´t enjoy them and even when I play a game it´s older games I used to play to try and experience some nostalgia and because I don´t enjoy modern games I tried buying a few new games after buying a gaming PC just to TRY and see if I truly didn´t enjoy games more or if it was because I just couldn´t play modern games but modern games are boring and just made to make money I know games were always made to make money but nowadays with microtransactions, new DLC´s, lootboxes etc. it´s all about the money and it shows; in 7 years Rockstar games made GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and GTA IV and in 8 years they have only made GTA V and still earns millions a month from online players who keep paying for stuff they don´t need so the publishers don´t need to make a new game to earn money, I remember in the good old days when you bought a game you got the whole game no DLC´s that divided the player base and no lootboxes or pay2win shit. Oops as usual it turned into a rant.
You said you like old games better since you have a gaming pc why don't you use emulators and ROMs to play older games use vpn to download ROMs if you are going down the downloading route.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I make useful stuff out of the things other people throw away.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You said you like old games better since you have a gaming pc why don't you use emulators and ROMs to play older games use vpn to download ROMs if you are going down the downloading route.
I really don´t know what ROM means. But I can still play old games like Battlefield 2 (2005), BF4, Call of Duty 1, Medal of honor 1 (my first fps game),Max Payne 2, Day of Defeat Source, Jedi Knigt Outcast 2 and Jedi Academy Jedi Academy etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's amazing are you like macgyver. You know that show from the 1980s
I remember that! LOL not quite, though I do carry a satchel like him that's for putting things i find in, rather than taking things with me. Mostly it's stuff repurposed for the garden and around the house.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Gaming, music, YouTube... Not too much nowadays.