M

mathquestions12345

Apr 17, 2018
The nitrogen gas method is one of the highest rated methods in the PPH but it is complicated. What are some things you are concerned about with doing the nitrogen gas method?

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kikoo Loool
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I tried not to easy any gas, but a little went to waste because I wasn't sure it was pure Nitrogen , plus an emotional reaction made me made silly mistakes, like the configuration was 1 foot away from where I ended up sitting then I ad to move with the bag over my head, then I tried to increase the airflow to be sure oxygen was taken out of the bag, silly mistakes like that ... Ended up in only feeling dizzy and the gas emptied... It was a rush, but didn't work, its too much wanting to loose consciousness and waiting for it.... Fuck that I'm going with N, hoping to get the 2nd bottle next week , wish me good luck on obtaining it

Reactions: venom.52, Bluedew and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
What are some things you are concerned about with doing the nitrogen gas method?
  • My initial worry from the outset was that I was going to have trouble constructing a bag, because I suck at arts and crafts projects, but my bags have turned out pretty good. With all of the online video demos and the step-by-step directions in PPeH, I found it much easier than I thought, despite being not so good with my hands.

• With regard to my tank, in retrospect I should have initially ordered the 40 cu ft size to allow for a lot of practicing and testing. I ordered the 20 cu ft but I don't know how much is left in there now, and rather than mess around with getting it refilled, I ordered another tank, this one 40 cu ft, so I can still have some leeway for more tests and practices if I need to.

• Where I am going to sit is now on my mind. PPeH says not to lay in bed and suggests to "recline comfortably in an armchair". I don't have any such chair so not sure how I will handle this. I assume this is the type of chair PPeH is referring to:

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dandan
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
The nitrogen gas method is one of the highest rated methods in the PPH but it is complicated. What are some things you are concerned about with doing the nitrogen gas method?
The tube and fitting it in. I get everything else but the tube. I don't understand how I would close that hole as to not let the air come back in. That's why I gave up on this method

Reactions: Bluedew and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
depressionsAHo, the idea isn't to close the hole. The bag should be loose so that carbon dioxide can exit (so you don't get the cant breath feeling). The positive pressure of the incoming nitrogen stops oxygen entering the bag. That's my understanding. I find dealing with the gas cylinder all too complicated though and I wouldn't really consider this method unless I could access PNs product.

Reactions: Jen Erik and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

mathquestions12345

Apr 17, 2018
  • My initial worry from the outset was that I was going to have trouble constructing a bag, because I suck at arts and crafts projects, but my bags have turned out pretty good. With all of the online video demos and the step-by-step directions in PPeH, I found it much easier than I thought, despite being not so good with my hands.

• With regard to my tank, in retrospect I should have initially ordered the 40 cu ft size to allow for a lot of practicing and testing. I ordered the 20 cu ft but I don't know how much is left in there now, and rather than mess around with getting it refilled, I ordered another tank, this one 40 cu ft, so I can still have some leeway for more tests and practices if I need to.

• Where I am going to sit is now on my mind. PPeH says not to lay in bed and suggests to "recline comfortably in an armchair". I don't have any such chair so not sure how I will handle this. I assume this is the type of chair PPeH is referring to:
Is the reclining thing still true? I thought that was from an old version of the book and related to Helium.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Try first, ask afterwards - the best piece of advice that I can give.. Inflate a big bag (trashbin-size) with N2, cut the flow, grab it under your chin. In 30-40 seconds the lights would go out. You will probably want to lay back, feeling a bit disoriented, confused and euphoric.
Release the grip. Write us back with your thoughts.

PS: I tried it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Is the reclining thing still true? I thought that was from an old version of the book and related to Helium.
To "recline comfortably in an armchair" is what's described in the October 2018 PPeH, along with an emphasized warning not to lie down.

Reactions: Bluedew and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals