C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Yet another day of experiencing death without even fucking thinking about it, a baby bird that me and my brother tried to help just died. I don't know what to feel as I feel desensitized with death now. I wish things weren't so dreadful and uncontrollable especially when you actually try to help another living being live. I feel sad for the mom not knowing what happened. I feel sad for the baby bird but I feel it's better it didn't have to suffer anymore either. It's just such a conflicting experience every time I'm around death like as much as I want to die I fucking hate being around death of other people most especially animals. It also reminds me of my dogs death and how senseless and unexpected it was. It's mentally fucking exhausting already thinking about suicide and death most of the time and being reminded of it outside of myself especially every fucking day just shows how depressing and gloomy life is. I just want to feel numb now. Uuuuggggghhhhh.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, TheSoulless, Soul and 9 others
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
When I see a dead animal I think of my own mortality, and how I too will one day be food for the worms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Brick In The Wall, puppy9 and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
How I wish that I can take it place? Because I wanna die too. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd, Soul, Skathon and 4 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Seeing (and holding) my dead dog was one of the hardest things I ever gone through besides the death family members and 2 other special people. It was such a creepy hollowed out feeling of nausea, pain and disbelief. I get sad and sometimes emotional if I see dead animals like pets on side of road. At least they aren't suffering anymore. Like my title says "Hate to feel" (AIC song)...I wish I didn't feel anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Circles, Woodnote and 1 other person
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
When I see animals on the road, I will often whisper "amen" when I pass them. I've even given the sign of the cross. No, not an overly religious person. I just want to acknowledge them. A dog got hit by the car in front of me, which did not stop. I did, and that poor thing died in my arms. Lately I saw two very moving, sad situations. One I saw was a dead turtle dove. Another turtle dove was beside it. The live one tried to pick up the dead one and fly away. Alas, it could not. The other similar situation was a pair of turkey vultures. One had been hit by a car and the other would not leave. I started to cry. Two summers ago we lost three of our cats. They were elderly, but it was so hard.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Circles, Woodnote and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I think of my own death, yes, but if a human per say had something to do with that, I'd feel angry towards humanity in general.
We may be killing each other, but at least leave animals and nature out there in peace, you know?
Unless it was a self defense against a bear and the bear got killed, IDK otherwise if I can justify an animal being killed from a human. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Woodnote
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I love animals so I would feel sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 19276 and Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It hurts to see a dead animal. I always hope they had an easy death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, puppy9 and Deleted member 19276
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Fascination and disgust. I'm the "let's poke it with a stick!" guy. I'm very curious to examine dead animals, honestly. If it's a cat or a baby animal I'll probably feel sad, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Nothing. I saw how my grandma kill a turkey in front of me and the bird was running through the kitchet without their head also saw how killed a pig to convert it into food so I guess I see dead as something natural?

It's different if I have a special bond with the animal but I haven't experience it so I don't know, sht happens

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and FusRohDracarys
AverageIdiot

AverageIdiot

Jul 15, 2020
Cried like hell when our family cat died, never cried like that in years.
When I just see a random dead bird or other animal I just acknowledge it, get a short tightening feeling in my chest and just move on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Worthless_nobody
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see death as part of nature really, it is what we are all intended for anyway. The animal is also free from pain now as it is no longer alive.

Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
Probably not the right place to say this, but I actively take down starlings and house sparrows on sight to preserve the native songbird population. Completely legal and even encouraged by my state's fish and wildlife department. As far as my emotions go, I do feel remorse if the shot wasn't clean.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I get hungry. Roadkill stew is delicious.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?