• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

T

timetosleep

Feb 19, 2019
We want to ctb, but since we are still here, what do you do with the life that's remaining?

I have been trying to think about what I want to do with my life and I came up with nothing. I find existence to be pointless and unenjoyable. You wake up and do the same thing over and over everyday without any goal or purpose besides making rich people richer through your work. At the end of the month, you pay bills, and the cycle repeats.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, wCvML2, GoatHerder and 4 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times over, but since I don't know you - have you tried therapy and/or meds to alleviate depression? Do you have any hobbies? Goals to work towards?

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder and CatLvr
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
We want to ctb, but since we are still here, what do you do with the life that's remaining?

I have been trying to think about what I want to do with my life and I came up with nothing. I find existence to be pointless and unenjoyable. You wake up and do the same thing over and over everyday without any goal or purpose besides making rich people richer through your work. At the end of the month, you pay bills, and the cycle repeats.
Tying up loose ends. Going through a list of stuff that someone else would need to do if I died now, like:
  • change the oil in my car (someone's gonna get it after I'm dead)
  • organize my stuff, documents, etc, so that everything can be easily found
  • write detailed instructions for the event of my death
  • throw away all the useless shit from my apartment. I recently went through having to clean up an apartment after my dead loved one, and this was hell, you wouldn't believe how much worthless garbage people accumulate and forget over the years. I want to spare my folks this experience.
There's always something that needs to be done. It doesn't make life meaningful and it's not something you enjoy. It's something to do though.

EDIT: And yeah, I've got a full-time corporate job which I never really liked, but the money is good. I mean the money would be good if it weren't worthless to me at this point in life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, samdocheon, CatLvr and 1 other person
mikuhappy

mikuhappy

Feb 14, 2024
just working at my job

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also find existing pointless, in my case I find existing deeply undesirable as well. I know I'm not meant to suffer in this reality, to me existence is such a futile and torturous burden that I never would have chosen, I only wish and hope for eternal nothingness. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: sserafim and GoatHerder
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm at a constant stalemate between procrastinating on my CTB plans and being hopelessly deluded into thinking I could still find a reason to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tiredofit25, GoatHerder, CatLvr and 2 others
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Electrical engineering student. Some sort of one anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I try to get by as best I can. I try to avoid things getting any worse. For now, that means trying my best at my creative job because I don't want to have to go back into wage slavery. (Worse wage slavery anyhow.) I make myself exercise each day because I felt awful last year. I do the absolute minimum domestically. But really, I just try to distract myself as much as I can by having music/films/anything on in the background.

My focus in life has changed though. I used to be ambitious. Now, I just want to stay as I am. For things to get no worse until I'm free to leave. (I want to wait for my Dad to go first.) It's a weird limbo state I feel in a lot of the time. I care less about a lot of things although, I know I can't give up all together because, I suppose I do still care about failure and letting people down. It's kind of like a whole lot of obligation with a lot less reward which tends to make me feel resentful a lot of the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Crawling my way through attempting recovery yet again... Now trying supplements inspired by a member here that wrote a promising post about it. I feel quite connected to my psychologist and he believes I can have a happy life and is trying to get to the bottom of my problems. I appreciate that so I've been trying the things he said and doing EMDR.

My daily life is working and watching videos/series. Work is going very well, people praising my work a lot, yet I feel nothing, no satisfaction.

Will be on holiday next week so will need to do something otherwise I'll feel even worse than now.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Just waste the day in bed and scrolling on my phone. Sleep and eat a lot. Just waiting for my final day to come.

• Hugs
Reactions: mikuhappy, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
On my good days I am fairly active. Try to catch up on all the things I didn't get done on my bad days. On my bad days I am worthless as tits on a boar hog. Feed and water the houseful of critters I have -- husband is on his own. My pets are what keeps me here as they are all rescues and I don't trust my husband to love and take care of them like they should be.

I have always had a connection with animals and always had pets -- yes, plural. Looking back, my pets have been to me what humans could or would not. So anyway I'm here until the last one passes or I find them all good homes.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and Praestat_Mori
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Constant traveling , cycles don't repeats for me, that helped me to be more confident to what i'm doing.

Reactions: sserafim and GoatHerder
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unfortunately, after a big failure I do nothing with my life - literally, my life is living without me. I'd probably have options and chances to start over but yet I do nothing but rotting at home.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder and pulleditnearlyoff
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Uhm, I spend my day lying, sitting, walking around the apartment (I don't go outside), taking a look at the TV (although it doesn't interest me), being on here, eating, drinking, using the bathroom and other non-interesting stuff...

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I experience and I love. The struggle is a side-effect.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
I experience and I love. The struggle is a side-effect.
Seems like the struggle is stressful today lol😂😭😬
On this birth of a new day...
Happy Sixteen Candles GIF by Laff
anthony michael hall 80s GIF
Sunglasses Reaction GIF