Chunchi

Chunchi

Apr 9, 2023
I just lost my girlfriend a few hours ago and she was the only person i truly trusted. So I am asking you guys, how do you cope with not having somebody trustworthy around?

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamscape1111 and jlwww08271965
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I read and/or scroll the internet. I have paranoia about the intentions of almost every single person I know or have ever known and as a result I can't say I truly trust anybody. I might not even realize I'm missing something.

• Love
Reactions: asterisk3, Chunchi and jlwww08271965
jlwww08271965

jlwww08271965

Feb 1, 2023
I just lost my girlfriend a few hours ago and she was the only person i truly trusted. So I am asking you guys, how do you cope with not having somebody trustworthy around?
It may take a little time, but I've met people online I've eventually come to trust. This takes being cautious at first, but opening up gradually. Some people I've met thru my hobbies or even pursuit of recovery. Sending hugs!

• Love
Reactions: asterisk3 and Chunchi
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Turn to yourself! It's possible to trust yourself! I noticed that whenever I manage to be honest with myself, I stop looking to others to validate my reality, it's a big relief.
It reminds me of this quote that said something like "If you're honest, you don't have to remember anything." Don't know if this is the answer you were looking for, but may you peacefully pass through the stages of grief, sending blessings. 🙏✨

• Love
Reactions: jlwww08271965, noonipie and Chunchi