Pinkliquid12

Pinkliquid12

Sep 10, 2022
Everyday is like this! I don't want to play video games or watch movies or TV shows or read or draw or partake in any hobby of any kind. I don't need to do any cleaning. I'm not hungry. Usually I just go to bed early and toss and turn until 3 am. Is there a better way to deal with this?

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredofthisgame and morimori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Do you work or study or volunteer? If you don't have any responsibilities it can be hard to fill your day. It sounds like media consumption isn't really satisfying you. It's like drinking seawater. It only gives the illusion of quenching your thirst.

Reactions: tiredofthisgame, rationaltake, Pinkliquid12 and 1 other person
a_pine_tree

a_pine_tree

Jan 21, 2023
Everyday is like this! I don't want to play video games or watch movies or TV shows or read or draw or partake in any hobby of any kind. I don't need to do any cleaning. I'm not hungry. Usually I just go to bed early and toss and turn until 3 am. Is there a better way to deal with this?
I often just sleep, or sometimes I force myself to socialize, my mind doesn't work but at least my brain is somewhat entertained and it keeps me from overthinking. By socialize , I mean usually just call a friend on discord, join random servers, play silly games with them, do random quizzes or just watch videos together. I often also try to find as many distractions as I can (youtube, instagram, netflix, anything that can keep my brain from overthinking and planning stuff) and force myself to stick to them for a few hours.

Reactions: tiredofthisgame and Pinkliquid12
The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
Same boat, I usually wind up playing games or watching tv anyway just as a distraction. Though I get competitive af with games so they typically just cause me to spiral if I get dumb teammates or make a dumb play myself. So dunno why I keep doing that. But yeah, it's a boring existence, but it is what it is.

If you want to try something different perhaps you could try meditating? I mean it's not much different than sitting there doing nothing but it's supposed to make you feel better so might be worth a shot. Don't think you can fill your whole day with it though. If you actually have any energy I'd recommend doing some volunteer work. I personally can't do it but at least the idea of spending some time helping at an animal shelter or whatever sounds like it would make me feel better about myself.

Reactions: Pinkliquid12 and rationaltake
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
My daily to do is different to yours, but I also know these days where I suffer on being me and feeling extremely boring and without any energy.

Since some weeks I change something. The first is I take every (!) evening something for sleep (Quetiapin 25 mg). Because bad sleep causes very depressive days for me. The second is, I listen to youTube Videos about meditation, handling depression, the inner child, dream travel to sleep, ...

Both is not a like a wonder, but for me it is a little better then before. And my plan is, that listen to good thoughts (YouTube) is better then listen to bad thoughts (my own thoughts in my head). And I hope that this good thoughts will change something in my head in future.

Reactions: Pinkliquid12 and rationaltake
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
If I don't have any appointments that I have to attend to or obligations and I just want to pass the time, I take sleep meds and sleep.