SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I mostly play video games, watch Netflix, or try to sit outside to watch nature happen. It's peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: Poptart, mediocre and Nolye
Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
I have to constantly stay busy to escape being alone in my own head. Videogames and YouTube help, though it's very difficult to even just concentrate.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, mediocre and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I have to constantly stay busy to escape being alone in my own head. Videogames and YouTube help, though it's very difficult to even just concentrate.

I also watch YouTube out the ass, but I know what you mean to stay occupied.

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Programming, Netflix, videogames, SS, Duolingo, reading the latest horrors on the news

I've really been wanting to go out to the park or beach or something, but I can't seem to summon the will to do anything that requires going out.

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
TheBox

TheBox

Here I lie, on my own in a seperate sky.
Jun 3, 2020
I write music, flesh it out on guitar/piano. That and keep up to date with career news (IT/Cyber Security). YouTube helps, going for drives, writing scripts to help automate some of my homelab. Whatever takes my mind off things.

Sadly doesn't work all the time though...

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I drive. I know I'm feeling bad if I've driven 1000 miles in a week. It's simple. All I have to do is control a wheel, hit a couple of pedals, and watch what's going on around me. If I drive long enough or in the right mindset, I even dissociate a bit and don't feel like I'm in my body. It's like I'm not even sitting in the seat anymore. Weird stuff.

Somehow I feel exhausted if I've been driving a lot, so I feel tired when I get home. It's a bonus because then I can sleep and just avoid my stupid life. :smiling::hihi:

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Videogames,also discovered taht while being on benzos and playing makes me so distrated i can be in peace a while

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Videogames, watching shows, and talking to myself.