WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
How do people find amusement in every day activities? What do you do for fun? And how's it fun for you exactly? For me nothing entertains me. Life is extremely boring and pointless right now.There are a few things I kinda enjoy doing.. like making my coffee, my skincare routine, doing my makeup and playing a phone game but it's not "fun" by any means. Just things I rather do than not. Traveling sounds nice too?? I used to enjoy the gym and dancing. I stopped finding enjoyment in that too. Life is becoming bleak and just like blah.. do you have talents? Have you ever been committed to a hobby? It all sounds cool to be involved in.. too bad my mental state makes me incapable of having "fun"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, chocolatebar and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Fun Entertainment GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: AtMostOkay, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I feel you - I've gotten more and more disinterested in everything and everyone lately.

I always enjoyed drawing but nowadays it's too much work to even get started - heck, it's even to much work to start up a game on my laptop.

Best I can do is being on my phone all day and doing the stuff I absolutely need to.

Existence has become one bleak mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, AtMostOkay, hʚll and 1 other person
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
It's extremely hard for me to find any real fun in anything anymore because my body and brain won't let me, no matter how hard I try, and pretty much everything I do is just me trying to pass the time until I can get the hell out of this body and off this planet, so I mainly just sleep, eat and dick around on my phone, which usually entails learning languages that I'll never actually be able to speak, going on SS and writing my notes (which isn't fun at all, but unfortunately necessary).

I used to knit and crochet quite often, though, and it was a pretty good time-killer/slight temporary distraction from how excruciating everything is, until the pain and fatigue inevitably became too much and I needed to stop. I really wish I could do it more, but by now it's just a common theme that I apparently can't have nice things, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and demuic
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I browse this forum for fun now LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: WitheringAway, filthyrottendirty, Mr2005 and 2 others
Sisyphus

Sisyphus

Jul 26, 2021
I used to go to the beach and bodyboard, go hiking, play video games, read, and listen to podcasts, but hardly do any of that anymore. I just don't have the energy or desire to do it anymore.

Reactions: WitheringAway
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Fun? It has been 84 years…..

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WitheringAway, Skathon, filthyrottendirty and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I can't commit to hobbies long term, my depression simply doesn't allow it.

Reactions: WitheringAway, filthyrottendirty and Ren Elsie Jewelria
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I have hobbies but they all feel like work now, things I should be doing because I wasted the money on them. I still like them but there's not much in the way of "fun" when I'm done doing them, it's more like a task has been completed. Can't really say I've had "fun" in probably 10 years, just don't remember past that.

Reactions: WitheringAway and Ren Elsie Jewelria
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
I play video games, it's not always fun but mostly if I play with someone :)

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i play with my dogs, play guitar (just a hobby), watch tv, read weird articles online, write sometimes

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Chain smoke and stare at clouds, pretend to be agent 47, lift light weights that are heavy for me because I am a pussy, crying whilst listening to death metal.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, filthyrottendirty and AtMostOkay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I struggle to enjoy things too. Everything just seems so pointless to me. I just try to find ways to pass the time, in the past I have been into anime/manga and at one point I was really into that. I do things like watch TV shows and play games, its just a distraction. I do not enjoy living at all. I mostly look forward to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, AtMostOkay, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I practice my witchcraft.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Meditation guide and AtMostOkay
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I like to do sports but my health and body right now are a mess and I don't have enough energy and will to start a routine so I watch the same 3 youtube videos that gives me some joy in repeat through the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and AtMostOkay
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I like to read books and comic books, draw, watch anime and cartoons.

• Hugs
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
I used to do quite a lot of productive things. Now I'm stoned 24/7 and cook a hella lot. Surviving.

Reactions: WitheringAway and Ren Elsie Jewelria
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Drink and joke around with my bf.

F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
Talk about God and drink