Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
A teacher of mine once said that a depressed person just stays in bed all day crying.

Is this true of you? The part she got wrong for me is that I do the crying at my computer desk.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
A teacher of mine once said that a depressed person just stays in bed all day crying.

Is this true of you? The part she got wrong for me is that I do the crying at my computer desk.
Crying over what?! I don't understand why you would cry at your computer desk?!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BerryCakes

BerryCakes

Local Case Study
Sep 20, 2020
Nah, I'm just trying to get my stuff together, but it's been a slow process. I spend a lot of time on the computer or sleeping, but since I'm currently staying at a homeless shelter, I can't do that as often as I want. A lot of the time I'm just avoiding talking to other people here, ahah...

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, pleasethistime and _Minsk
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
I've been spending a lot of my days procrastinating and need to do my work but I haven't been doing it and instead stay in bed feeling bad about myself

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't cry much anymore except on the inside, but more realistically, I spend my day wasting the day away whether that's by watching pointless entertainment, browsing the internet, or by playing games on my phone. I also sometimes do stuff for my classes or work but that's about it.

Reactions: BerryCakes and Amile
Amile

Amile

Sep 17, 2020
I only Iisten music, lurk forums and ibs and most of all i'm getting bored and tired, everything happens by inertia and I don't realize that the days go by.

i don't cry much too.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I only Iisten music, lurk forums and ibs
I misread ibs in my head as "irritable bowel syndrome'ing" and thought we had struck a common chord for a moment.

Reactions: checkouttime
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Nothing. I just sit in my chair without thinking waiting for anyone to chat or do something

Reactions: Skathon
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm mostly on my phone all day, either on my bed or in the living room, and sometimes I go for a walk. My anxiety makes doing a lot of things difficult. I used to cry quite often, but ever since covid started my mom is home all day so I have to bottle up all my feelings.

Last edited:
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm on my phone for most of the day, watching youtube videos while playing games on my phone. if i'm feeling less shitty, maybe i'll watch anime or read some manga. i do chores, too, but that's because i feel useless if i don't do them.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Breath. That's about it.

Reactions: Skathon and checkouttime
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I honestly just lay in bed under a thick, warm comforter. I just browse this site because nothing else holds my interest anymore. I've been trying to play video games or text friends to pass the time but it literally hurts to try. I'm just so bored.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd, Puppy and Sprite_Geist
Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
I spend a lot of my time looking into music and trying to discover new music and new artists & watching rappers' interviews. It feels like my only interest these days so im always into that but im just grateful to have an interest because sometimes nothing can hold my attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive