J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Properly taken, what do we think the success rate is?

I noticed basically every failure case either didn't take the right antiemetic (dopamine blocker), didn't take them at all, didn't fast, or were caught.

What do we think?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Properly taken, what do we think the success rate is?

I noticed basically every failure case either didn't take the right antiemetic (dopamine blocker), didn't take them at all, didn't fast, or were caught.

What do we think?

I would challenge that it had anything to do with AEs at all.

Here's a summary I did of failures:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

I recommend looking at the whole thread, there was one additional case added in the comments.

I think if someone fasts for 8 hours, takes 20-25g in 50ml water and doesn't get interrupted or abort the attempt, the odds are close to 100%.

Reactions: SickBoiKap, it's_all_a_game, justsad&done and 9 others
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I would challenge that it had anything to do with AEs at all.

Here's a summary I did of failures:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

I recommend looking at the whole thread, there was one additional case added in the comments.

I think if someone fasts for 8 hours, takes 20-25g in 50ml water and doesn't get interrupted or abort the attempt, the odds are close to 100%.

this is great, but, I wasn't saying they failed bc they vomited. I'm saying they failed bc they vomited too much. Isn't vomiting reported even with AEs?

also, do we still only have 20 descriptions? Thx

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
this is great, but, I wasn't saying they failed bc they vomited. I'm saying they failed bc they vomited too much. Isn't vomiting reported even with AEs?

also, do we still only have 20 descriptions? Thx

There is so much information in that post about reasons for failures. And each one is listed in the spoiler. It answers your questions and speculations.

I'm a little frustrated. You made some assertions, and I gave you a link that shows they're off. I hope you'll read it instead of arguing your points. I did hours of work, I'm just... respectfully, I'm not going to get into an argument about the points you're trying to make which I think are specious. If you want to know whether they're right or wrong, the information is in that post.

Anyhow, there are 24 descriptions (one was added in the comments), there may have been more added to the successes and failures thread since then, but since @Living sucks stopped being active, no one has taken on the voluntary responsibility to keep up with it.

Wishing you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: justsad&done, Silvermorning, Homecoming and 1 other person
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I think the only way SN can fail is if you're "saved"

Reactions: Silvermorning and sadworld
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It is 70% to 80%.

It fails maybe 2 out of 10 times due to people being taken to a hospital.

Reactions: SickBoiKap, justsad&done, Silvermorning and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Not getting found is definitely the most important part for a successful attempt.

Reactions: justsad&done, Homecoming, Silvermorning and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I did read of about 3 people who mentioned the breathlessness with SN. That would be a deal breaker for me. Not sure once again that it's what I want to use. Moonicide was showing some distress, maybe from that.

Letz was breathing loud enough to be heard through walls it was reported so maybe he experienced that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning and sadworld
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
80% I would say. As long your body absorbs enough SN, it's over.

Reactions: Silvermorning
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I did read of about 3 people who mentioned the breathlessness with SN. That would be a deal breaker for me. Not sure once again that it's what I want to use. Moonicide was showing some distress, maybe from that.

Letz was breathing loud enough to be heard through walls it was reported so maybe he experienced that too.

I keep hearing about this Letz individual, was there an observation log of his ctb? Is there a post about it? Thx
I
There is so much information in that post about reasons for failures. And each one is listed in the spoiler. It answers your questions and speculations.

I'm a little frustrated. You made some assertions, and I gave you a link that shows they're off. I hope you'll read it instead of arguing your points. I did hours of work, I'm just... respectfully, I'm not going to get into an argument about the points you're trying to make which I think are specious. If you want to know whether they're right or wrong, the information is in that post.

Anyhow, there are 24 descriptions (one was added in the comments), there may have been more added to the successes and failures thread since then, but since @Living sucks stopped being active, no one has taken on the voluntary responsibility to keep up with it.

Wishing you the best.

i'm Not trying to insult you provided a valuable service. Something as important as this I'm not trying to take it for granted. I read the failure thread too and most of your stuff adds up but I had question bc I wasn't look for vomiting during my readthrough.

Thanks for the service you provided it was very valuable . Please don't take it as insult if others have questions bc a lot of us are just lost and scared

Last edited:
  • Hugs
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
i'm Not trying to insult you provided a valuable service. Something as important as this I'm not trying to take it for granted. I read the failure thread too and most of your stuff adds up but I had question bc I wasn't look for vomiting during my readthrough.

Thanks for the service you provided it was very valuable . Please don't take it as insult if others have questions bc a lot of us are just lost and scared

I just think you're missing the point. The title of the thread I wrote was about vomit, but there is a ton of other information in that post, some of it directly addresses antiemetics (see bonus 2) and other things you brought up in the OP.

I didn't say I was insulted, I said I was frustrated, and I have a right to express what I'm feeling, I didn't use it to beat up on you. I don't have a problem with people asking questions.

Anyhow, I think this conversation has turned circular. I don't think you're having the same conversation about what I linked that I am. That's what the frustration is about. So I'll step out of that conversation and exit the thread, and sincerely wish you well in figuring things out.

• Hugs
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'd say %99.99 if not found and absorb the SN needed.

You can fail if you throw up to soon and don't have extra drinks ready.