A

AdamApple

Sep 20, 2022
Videogames, movies, books don't entertain me anymore. I really bored and got nothing to do it's like im waiting to end it lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Need2BFree, artificial_ineptness and Celerity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never had any interest in living, I simply don't see life as being desirable or appealing. There is no value to engaging in meaningless distractions that never actually 'distract' me from my misery. Life is basically just trying to distract ourselves from the fact that we will all die someday. It's all very pointless to me and I'm bored and tired of suffering.

In my case boredom isn't exactly a lack of things to do but rather a state of mind. I just try to pass the time until I eventually fall asleep and I spend a lot of my days daydreaming about ctb and thinking about methods. I've never wanted to be here at all, and I really don't understand how anyone could want to live. I have no choice but to exist until I eventually leave this world. It's simply just the way that things are.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
At my worst, I just sleep. I don't anymore, but I used to take my sleeping pills more than I was recommended to—multiple times a day, every day, so I wasn't awake. Now, I just mindlessly jump between apps and websites until it's late enough for me to take my pills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Need2BFree, bubo, makethepainstop and 1 other person
S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
Always become angry when bored

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm sorry. I wish I had a suggestion for you. Struggling with anhedonia is really the worst kind of life. You just sit there like a fucking houseplant for all you interact with the world.

Reactions: Need2BFree
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry. I wish I had a suggestion for you. Struggling with anhedonia is really the worst kind of life. You just sit there like a fucking houseplant for all you interact with the world.
The only thing that's really helped is forcing myself to do things. That's a difficult request to process, it can even make the anhedonia worse... why apply yourself when you don't have the desire to? Eventually I had to let the stronger feelings pass, I would wait it out, but those thoughts aren't gone completely because there's a lot of days where I'm not occupied with anything and I'm laying in bed or lounging around...

Reactions: Celerity
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Same, I'm just waiting for things to end. I was hoping that losing all hope would give me some freedom to try new things. However that was actually hope in itself. When I then tried doing something and ended up in failure anyway, it just messed me up even more, nothing I do ever works out.

Maybe it's the perfect time to meditate. There's nothing to do anyway.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
been there many times, if scrolling youtube doesnt work then i pace around in circles or sit outside and watch the grass. or of course drink/drugs if i have the money, which i usually dont

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I never get bored, even when I do nothing my head is always dancing... I never stop thinking and when I do I just observe and observe my surroundings and then remember, mix, create stories and think again.
I can sit in a chair at eight o'clock in the morning and without moving I can wait until noon to make lunch with my head set on the immensity of the universe.
I have not even needed toys (which I have, eh), but I got used to play as a child making shapes with my hands and making strokes in the air or imitating animal shapes (usually birds, dragons, spiders and people).

And if we add to that the anxiety and the riotous emotions that bubble up everywhere from inside me.... Can you really be bored? I'm so envious.

//

No se aburrir-me, fins i tot quan no faig res el meu cap sempre està en dança... no paro mai de pensar i quan ho aconsegueixo no faig mes que observar i observar al meu voltant per després recordar, barrejar, crear històries, tornar a pensar.
Em puc asseure a una cadira a les vuit del matí i sense moure'm esperar al migdía per fer el dinar tenint el cap posat a les immensitats de l'univers.
Ni tan sols he necessitat mai joguines (que les tinc, eh), però em vaig acostumar de petit a jugar fent formes amb les meves mans i fer traços a l'aire o imitar formes d'animals (generalment ocells, dracs, aranyes i persones).

I si això li afegim l'ansietat i les emocions esvalotades que afloren per tot arreu de dins meu... de debó us podeu avorrir? quina enveja.

G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
Walk around the neighborhood, ride a bike, drive my car, pace, play the guitar. It's hard to take the edge off the sense that my life and mind are both fucked, but when distraction happens it's a relief.

Reactions: Celerity
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I'm at a point when my usual distractions don't work anymore. That's how I know that I'm ready for my end. The only thing that sometimes takes my mind off of ctb is going for a walk or doing volunteer work. But soon I won't even have that because of incoming rainy weather days and Uni classes.

• Hugs
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Put youtube on a loop typically. I need to have some sound or noise because otherwise I start ruminating.

• Hugs