Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
40 is just a random number to represent older people. I'm in my 30s and have already read a lot and watched a lot of tv and movies. I'm bored. I've done some other irl things but it's whatever.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Raise kids.
Lol you're right. I'm so glad I don't have kids. Seems pointless since nothing matters. What a wasted effort being a parent is.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious, deleted and Hollowman
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
probably mostly normie stuff, their minds haven't been polluted like ours have.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It's always amusing to me that so many people on SS think that 40 is old age. What do I, someone who's about to turn 41, do in my spare time? Welp, I mostly shop for walkers. :))

images

• Yay!
Reactions: MellowAvenue, _Seeking, natali4 and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
The same things we do without depression.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I would appreciate some pointers for when I reach that stage soon. @motel rooms is bloody ancient but he fucks guys in his spare time, so I'll need others to chime in.

• Yay!
Reactions: Weebster and motel rooms
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I know what I will be doing before 40 to pass the time. I will be catching that bus before then lol. Adios Amigos!

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
@motel rooms is bloody ancient but he fucks guys in his spare time, so I'll need others to chime in.

Yep, I'm basically just a skeleton and a dick at this point. With a dick, with a dick! lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Well you sit there, age 39, everything right with the world—and then boom! So. You spend a fair bit of time wondering when, exactly, your eye bags filled with sand. That's in the morning. By noon you've noticed your teeth don't fit as snugly as they once did. By tea-time you've already gone to pee 68 times, so that's taken up a good 3 hours. Chewing, while not actually eating anything becomes a hobby. The teeth again. Mall walking is a thing. Counter-clockwise on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You spend a lot of time talking to your friends (the ones that can still hear) about which joints are flaring up at the most at the moment. Sundays are brilliant—it's pre-chewed beef dinner down at the Legion, after which we watch John Wayne movies. With subtitles. Which no one can see, really.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
you should create an account on Quora, OP

Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven, motel rooms and Crazy4u
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
It's always amusing to me that so many people on SS think that 40 is old age. What do I, someone who's about to turn 41, do in my spare time? Welp, I mostly shop for walkers. :))

images
Well any looks you had are fading rapidly at this point. How old do you feel?
you should create an account on Quora, OP
I get very few answers on there. Most who respond are from India and the answers are culturally different and aren't applicable to me.
probably mostly normie stuff, their minds haven't been polluted like ours have.
Normies ugh. They're only human in appearance but beastly underneath the surface just following their natural instincts without introspection.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Well any looks you had are fading rapidly at this point.

Obnoxious bragging time! :ahhha: No, my looks really aren't fading rapidly. I'm told my face isn't unattractive, I'm well built, I work out, I don't find junk food & candy delicious & I have a certain popular physical attribute that's best left unmentioned. :halo: Str8 guys often find this hard to believe, but a significant number of gay men, some of whom are attractive, are interested only in that attribute & they'd be willing to have sex with me even if I looked 70. That fact is slightly disturbing, but why look a gift horse in the mouth? I deserve compensation for what life has done to me.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Obnoxious bragging time! :ahhha: No, my looks really aren't fading rapidly. I'm told my face isn't unattractive, I'm well built, I work out, I don't find junk food & candy delicious & I have a certain popular physical attribute that's best left unmentioned. :halo: Str8 guys often find this hard to believe, but a significant number of gay men, some of whom are attractive, are interested only in that attribute & they'd be willing to have sex with me even if I looked 70. That fact is slightly disturbing, but why look a gift horse in the mouth? I deserve compensation for what life has done to me.
You didn't answer the other question. How old do you feel?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
You didn't answer the other question. How old do you feel?

I don't know. I've always felt pretty old & jaded because I've been through things not many people are forced to go through, but I've also always had a lot of energy. My life definitely isn't worse than when I was in my teens & 20s.

Reactions: Weebster
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I'm not 40, but I've been told I look 40 so does that count?

All seriousness, most of the 40 year olds I know are either raising kids or are already grandparents which is absolutely mental to me.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I'm not 40, but I've been told I look 40 so does that count?

All seriousness, most of the 40 year olds I know are either raising kids or are already grandparents which is absolutely mental to me.
Raising progeny seems pointless and sick.

Reactions: MellowAvenue
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Sex drugs music mayhem.
And no-one to give u reproachfull looks...