• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
obviously not CTB...What would be a believable easy to explain reason one could use? Curating meat is the first thing that comes to mind but you don't need high purity SN for that as far as i know. What else could one say?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Wikipedia doesn't let me copy the text correctly, but it lists several of its uses, choose one. Anyway, if no one knows the product, you can tell them that it is plant fertilizer or something like that.

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Wikipedia doesn't let me copy the text correctly, but it lists several of its uses, choose one. Anyway, if no one knows the product, you can tell them that it is plant fertilizer or something like that.
plant fertilizer even if its just 100g? wait i just googled it the fertilizer is nitrate not nitrite, I guess you can convert nitrite into nitrate but idk

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
plant fertilizer even if its just 100g? wait i just googled it the fertilizer is nitrate not nitrite, I guess you can convert nitrite into nitrate but idk
It'd be much easier to use Nitrate fertilizer instead of waiting until the Nitrite turns into Nitrate ...

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
obviously not CTB...What would be a believable easy to explain reason one could use? Curating meat is the first thing that comes to mind but you don't need high purity SN for that as far as i know. What else could one say?
This is exactly the right response for food grade pure SN. You are using it to cure meat. It's main use.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Invent something, since it is powder and you have to mix it in water, it doesn't need to be a lot.

What really worries you? May your family see it? Have a police officer accompany the delivery person so that you can make a statement about the use of your order? Almost any plant product comes with ☠ if it appears in the shipping box is what I will say. That it is powdered fertilizer that a friend cannot receive and that he sent it to me to give it to him when he sees him.

If your parents don't suspect anything, you can tell them any plausible lie.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Invent something, since it is powder and you have to mix it in water, it doesn't need to be a lot.

What really worries you? May your family see it? Have a police officer accompany the delivery person so that you can make a statement about the use of your order? Almost any plant product comes with ☠ if it appears in the shipping box is what I will say. That it is powdered fertilizer that a friend cannot receive and that he sent it to me to give it to him when he sees him.

If your parents don't suspect anything, you can tell them any plausible lie.
Im worried that they wont sell it to me ._.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
If you get an online store and they don't ask you for information about your company and so on, everything will be fine, it will be just another package traveling to its destination.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Don't claim curing meats or other common stuff like that, if it's high purity pretend you're a chemist enthusiast or a student writing a paper on it like @dinosavr suggested

or just copy what @Unknown21 said "You are studying how SN causes cancer and you need it in your research. Sodium nitrite is a carcinogen according to studies.
You are a student at such-and-such college and you need it for your graduation project.

You have a small laboratory at home and want to stock it with some commonly used chemicals."

Reactions: dinosavr and Unknown21
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Don't claim curing meats or other common stuff like that, if it's high purity pretend you're a chemist enthusiast or a student writing a paper on it like @dinosavr suggested

or just copy what @Unknown21 said "You are studying how SN causes cancer and you need it in your research. Sodium nitrite is a carcinogen according to studies.
You are a student at such-and-such college and you need it for your graduation project.

You have a small laboratory at home and want to stock it with some commonly used chemicals."
that actually sounds pretty good. Do you think they would ask any follow up questions? maybe im just overthinking it but i just want to make sure

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
that actually sounds pretty good. Do you think they would ask any follow up questions? maybe im just overthinking it but i just want to make sure
no clue tbh perhaps not though as the question is just so they're not held legally responsible if you use the SN for suicide or murder so I don't see why they'd seriously try confirm your claims but maybe they will

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
no clue tbh perhaps not though as the question is just so they're not held legally responsible if you use the SN for suicide or murder so I don't see why they'd seriously try confirm your claims but maybe they will
Is something like this good?

"Thank you for replying so fast. Yes, I am aware of its toxicity that's probably why it is so hard to find. I am planning on using it for my studies, I have a bit of lab equipment of my own and need it for my graduation project about its carcinogenic properties.

Let me know where I should deposit the funds, to get the shipment started."

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Say it's for a spiritual ritual. They all use salt to remove bad juju!

Personally, I love pink salt because it is beautiful and looks like quartz.

• Yay!
Reactions: Onelegman
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Is something like this good?

"Thank you for replying so fast. Yes, I am aware of its toxicity that's probably why it is so hard to find. I am planning on using it for my studies, I have a bit of lab equipment of my own and need it for my graduation project about its carcinogenic properties.

Let me know where I should deposit the funds, to get the shipment started."
maybe, there's only one way to know for sure though