• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The dealer I ordered the nitrogen from just called and I'm supposed to call back. I hope I don't have to explain what it's for or whatever. I don't know what nitrogen is typically used for. Shit!

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Did you order from cyberweld? If so, that is very strange. I ordered twice from them (once for an argon cylinder, and once for a nitrogen cylinder), and never had them contact me. Regardless, if they do ask you what it is for, tell them it is for beer brewing.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Just tell them your doing some DIY arc welding work and don't went the metal to oxidize.

That's a perfectly reasonable response to any question about buying a nitrogen tank.

- T. Welder

Reactions: flyinglotus, Volatile and Smilla
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Ok good it was just the billing address lol! There is one issue, hopefully I'm around to sign for it. That would suck if I missed all three tries for them to deliver lol!

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Did you order from cyberweld? If so, that is very strange. I ordered twice from them (once for an argon cylinder, and once for a nitrogen cylinder), and never had them contact me. Regardless, if they do ask you what it is for, tell them it is for beer brewing.
Yes I did, it's coming :)

Reactions: Smilla
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
The dealer I ordered the nitrogen from just called and I'm supposed to call back. I hope I don't have to explain what it's for or whatever. I don't know what nitrogen is typically used for. Shit!

Tell him you are going to charge your paintball gun!
Nitrogen tanks are used as paintball gun power sources. Ultimate performance upgrade for a paintball marker. Why, because you no longer have the negative characteristics of liquid CO2 to deal with. CO2 can cause velocity spikes and drop-offs due to extremes in temperature as well as high rates of fire.

So obviously you want a performance upgrade to beat your competitors.

Reactions: Ssname, flyinglotus, Smilla and 1 other person
A

Ambivalent

Jul 15, 2018
The great thing about inert gases is that your need for it represents less than 1% of the possible use cases.

Reactions: Smilla, Final Escape and ultraviolet sin
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Some people put nitrogen in their car tires for performance reasons