TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Im at my Psychiatrist and theres some really weird guy sitting beside me he keeps trying to talk to me and its bringing attention to me....dam im frozen solid wtf....why can't i be invisible why is this guy asking me my name ahhh....i just want to get home again....i hate this i f**king hate every thing i want to be gone....how can i go on any longer......why i am here in this tiny waiting room to go and try hide what is really going on to my doctor....who will i be today.....i just needed to vent....ive had it up to the top of my head with this crap.......dam he keeps looking at me this so awkward!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is there a receptionist? Ask them to deal with him.
@Rallyon, are you ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Circles
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I didn't mean to sound judgemental earlier i just felt so uncomfortable....the recipient could see and hear ...he did keep asking every doctor that came out where they were from and telling them he is here to see them today...clearly he was not well it just the situation and the attention he brought too me....thanks for reading....i do feel i over reacted a bit......i am ok just dealing with another increase in meds and another appointment new years eve..... exciting stuff, what better way to spend new years than been at your Psychiatrist!!:ehh:
And i froze i could not even look up no way i would of been able to go talk to the receptionist....

#lifesucks!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: forever21, charlottewilts and Circles