jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
My flat mate has a stash of pills. I just want to take them and overdose. I know it could end badly i even had a dream last night I went blind. But I am desperate to get away

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley, voyager and Praestat_Mori
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Sounds very impulsive, likely it will fail and you be hospitalized. I wouldn't do it

• Informative
Reactions: avaruus, squirley, jussrav and 6 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Idont think its a very good idea tbh, very good chance of just getting hospitalized and tbh it sound pretty impulsive.
Please think a bit more about it before doing it.

• Informative
Reactions: squirley and voyager
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Most likely you will pass out, vomit or wake up in the hospital

• Informative
Reactions: squirley, jussrav, failed life and 2 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Unless it's cyanide don't even bother, you'll just hurt yourself and get into trouble. Wish you some peace!

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Unless it's cyanide don't even bother, you'll just hurt yourself and get into trouble. Wish you some peace!
I think there is a woman who took 50 of the tablets went to hospital and survived. I have those pills was going to lock myself in my room.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
I think there is a woman who took 50 of the tablets went to hospital and survived. I have those pills was going to lock myself in my room.
Yeah, that sounds about right. You'll probably have liver damage or something, and basically have it worse. There's bound to be a better way.

Reactions: squirley
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
My flat mate has a stash of pills. I just want to take them and overdose. I know it could end badly i even had a dream last night I went blind. But I am desperate to get away
I'd avoid such a unplanned method. Your chances of organ injury would likely be fairly high. Specially if the drug does not contain some type of breathing or nervous system depressant, it won't give you the desired effect.

Reactions: squirley and jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Yeah, that sounds about right. You'll probably have liver damage or something, and basically have it worse. There's bound to be a better way.
Like what
I'd avoid such a unplanned method. Your chances of organ injury would likely be fairly high. Specially if the drug does not contain some type of breathing or nervous system depressant, it won't give you the desired effect.
Apparently it stops the heart.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
What type of pills ?
Meds / drugs / or what , if it's OTC forget it

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
What type of pills ?
Meds / drugs / or what , if it's OTC forget it
Propanlol about 40. Then something called I think ampidol or sonething a woman took 50 nearly died. But she rang ambulance so they saved her. If I take both then there is no way they can save me especially if I lock myself in my room
Doctors wont prescribed me drugs because they know I will overdose. He has them
Oh but apparently he gas propanlol about 45 tablets and some other ones that cause the heart to stop.
Oh but apparently he gas propanlol about 45 tablets and some other ones that cause the heart to stop.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Like what

Apparently it stops the heart.
Propanlol
Propranolol, you mean? If so, that could indeed could come in handy in numerous ways. People like to use it with SN for instance to combat tachycardia and I think lower blood pressure to reach unconsciousness. But I'm not qualified to answer how deadly it could be by itself and how certain that is, sorry. Hope you get a better answer.

Reactions: jussrav and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Propanlol about 40.
What ones ? Like the Mg pure pill.
Then something called I think ampidol
I've heard of this but don't actually know anything about it. Sorry.
or sonething a woman took 50 nearly died.
Nearly. Exactly and that experience was not fun.
But she rang ambulance so they saved her. If I take both then there is no way they can save me especially if I lock myself in my room
How much mg is the propranolol per pill.
It's like trying to give your self a heart attack pretty much right ?
But your body will fight back naturally puke and whatever else.
Might not be the greatest feeling.

I know some people combine it with ... whatever else I just don't know about it alone ???

I can't say anything about the other one I don't know what that one is like a muscle pain relaxation or ?
Ah gotcha hard place to be in. Just pretend like everything Is puppy dogs and sunshine next time you go in and ask for things lol
Right exactly.... but that's assuming you can keep 45 pills down. No puke. Etc.
Yah I think there needs to be a combo I just can't remember what .... it sounds like a potential hospital visit but I wish the best .... idk just something is missing

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Don't do it . My last attempt was on pills and I just got found and hospitalized . And got the stomach operation thing , although the doctors said that if I had been not found for about another 10 mins I would have been a goner so if it's your only way make sure to not be found for at least an hour or to and lock you doors and get the phone away because you'll be high as fuckkkk and you won't remember anything so yes I'd ssy don't do it

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
What ones ? Like the Mg pure pill.

I've heard of this but don't actually know anything about it. Sorry.

Nearly. Exactly and that experience was not fun.

How much mg is the propranolol per pill.
It's like trying to give your self a heart attack pretty much right ?
But your body will fight back naturally puke and whatever else.
Might not be the greatest feeling.

I know some people combine it with ... whatever else I just don't know about it alone ???

I can't say anything about the other one I don't know what that one is like a muscle pain relaxation or ?

Ah gotcha hard place to be in. Just pretend like everything Is puppy dogs and sunshine next time you go in and ask for things lol

Right exactly.... but that's assuming you can keep 45 pills down. No puke. Etc.

Yah I think there needs to be a combo I just can't remember what .... it sounds like a potential hospital visit but I wish the best .... idk just something is missing
The propanlol is 25mg pur there is atleast 40 of them. The other one i researched ampidol or something again it puts pressure on heart, cardiac arrest etc. So I am thinking he has lots. Lots of amitriptyline aswell if I took all of them then there is a chance right.
Don't do it . My last attempt was on pills and I just got found and hospitalized . And got the stomach operation thing , although the doctors said that if I had been not found for about another 10 mins I would have been a goner so if it's your only way make sure to not be found for at least an hour or to and lock you doors and get the phone away because you'll be high as fuckkkk and you won't remember anything so yes I'd ssy don't do it
I will lock myself in my room. I will be there for hours along as I just stay there. If they say u would have been a goner then its fine I will stay in room and won't come out.

voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
he propanlol is 25mg pur there is atleast 40 of them.
I'm pretty much definite that is too low. They used to recommend 2gm with SN alone, then lowered it to 400mg. (even 800mg at a time, if I'm not totally mistaken) (PPeH page 201)

Last edited:
Reactions: jussrav and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yah I can't say much on this alone ,
It seems like so many pills that your body would puke it up , do you need to crush them ?

I just don't know this combo , but hey search around take your time , for sure it will fuck with your heart I just don't know the out come ....

Be cautious and good luck.

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
The propanlol is 25mg pur there is atleast 40 of them. The other one i researched ampidol or something again it puts pressure on heart, cardiac arrest etc. So I am thinking he has lots. Lots of amitriptyline aswell if I took all of them then there is a chance right.

I will lock myself in my room. I will be there for hours along as I just stay there. If they say u would have been a goner then its fine I will stay in room and won't come out.
How are u now? I dont want to come back from this.
I can't deal with my life its just problem after problem its making me phutsicallt sick with what I am having to go through.