• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
Main reason I haven't gone through with ctb is because of my parents, although they have unknowingly put me in pain by sending me to a psych ward, they still love me and would be pained by my passing. My father also has depression and i do not want to make it hard for him

One thing I can try is considering recovery as I know what to say and not say that will get me sent to a psych ward, but I am still suicidal after being medicated(although I am generally feeling less negative emotions) and I am often very tired physically and mentally because of this

Do I consider recovery or go through with ctb?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and hopeless302
ptolemaea

ptolemaea

♱ Sweet, mourning lamb
Mar 27, 2023
i don't think it would hurt to try recovery. either you go through with it and your life improves, or you CTB. there is no going back from CTB, why not try to improve your life before you go?

Reactions: cogmachine and ireallylikemangoes
ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
i don't think it would hurt to try recovery. either you go through with it and your life improves, or you CTB. there is no going back from CTB, why not try to improve your life before you go?
I'll consider giving it a try then, I have a fear of being admitted to a psych ward and that's the main reason I haven't tried. I'll try to tell them that I'm only passively suicidal and not actively planning anything so they don't think I'm a danger to myself then

hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
Sorry to hear you got put in the psych ward, but I'd definitely suggest you try recovery. And I hope it goes really well for you too.

Reactions: ireallylikemangoes
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
If you ctb now , you wont be able to watch chainsawman season 2 anime in the future. xD
Weigh your options.

• Love
Reactions: ireallylikemangoes and corazon
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'd say recovery, it's what I'm doing before I CTB at least.

I'm just gathering the materials to CTB whenever I want for a quick exit if it all goes bad so I still have the comfort with being able to CTB but I'm also attempting recovery. Sorry that you got put in a psych ward as well, I've had a similar experience before where they were trying to refuse my exit, absolutely horrible for me but oh well.

I hope your recovery goes smoothly if you plan to go that route.

doomerdoll

doomerdoll

Mar 30, 2023
if youre up to it, definately give recovery a shot. '

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It seems like you don't understand the point of this site, which is to respect people's decisions that they have already chosen for themselves rather than telling them what to do. It's a pro choice website after all.

ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
It seems like you don't understand the point of this site, which is to respect people's decisions that they have already chosen for themselves rather than telling them what to do. It's a pro choice website after all.
Sorry, I am just unsure of what to do and thought educating myself with other people's thoughts and opinions can lead me to a good decision for myself

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
If you have to ask others what you should do with your life, it is clear that you are not yet mature enough to make a decision as important as CTB. Choose to move forward in your day to day.

//

Si has de preguntar als altres que has de fer amb la teva vida és evident que encara no ets prou madur per prendre una decisió tan important com el CTB. Opta per seguir endavant en el teu día a día.

ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
If you have to ask others what you should do with your life, it is clear that you are not yet mature enough to make a decision as important as CTB. Choose to move forward in your day to day.

//

Si has de preguntar als altres que has de fer amb la teva vida és evident que encara no ets prou madur per prendre una decisió tan important com el CTB. Opta per seguir endavant en el teu día a día.
I apologise, I am unsure of everything in life and I usually go with whatever others want because I believe it is selfish of me to force any desire on to others, i do agree that I need to mature and form my own identity, thank you for helping me realise that

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I apologise, I am unsure of everything in life and I usually go with whatever others want because I believe it is selfish of me to force any desire on to others, i do agree that I need to mature and form my own identity, thank you for helping me realise that
No need to apologize, I didn't mean to sound so harsh (I think I went too far). I just wanted to say that, sometimes, there are decisions that we must know how to postpone, because we are not ready to take them... and when they are as important as the CTB, never delegate the decision to third parties, but never.

//

No cal que et disculpis, que no pretenia pas sonar tant dur (em sembla que m'he passat). Només volía dir que, de vegades, hi ha decisions que em de saber posposar, doncs no estem preparats per a prende-les.. i quan són tan importants com el CTB, mai delegar la decisió a terceres persones, pero mai.

ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
No need to apologize, I didn't mean to sound so harsh (I think I went too far). I just wanted to say that, sometimes, there are decisions that we must know how to postpone, because we are not ready to take them... and when they are as important as the CTB, never delegate the decision to third parties, but never.

//

No cal que et disculpis, que no pretenia pas sonar tant dur (em sembla que m'he passat). Només volía dir que, de vegades, hi ha decisions que em de saber posposar, doncs no estem preparats per a prende-les.. i quan són tan importants com el CTB, mai delegar la decisió a terceres persones, pero mai.
I agree, sometimes people are just not in the right mind to make important decisions, especially when it is something that cannot be altered like ctb. The whole reason I made this thread is because I'm getting desperate, life is getting too much and I do not know what to do. I'm going to think this all over by myself so I can take the best course of action for myself, thank you for helping me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and Lamentice
ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Feb 16, 2023
I agree, sometimes people are just not in the right mind to make important decisions, especially when it is something that cannot be altered like ctb. The whole reason I made this thread is because I'm getting desperate, life is getting too much and I do not know what to do. I'm going to think this all over by myself so I can take the best course of action for myself, thank you for helping me!
I think you should try recovery then, kinda sounds like this is what you've decided for yourself already.
Don't be too upset if things aren't working out immediately. There are many roads to recovery after all, and I'm sure you're far from having tried all of them. Sounds like the meds are already somewhat working, maybe you just need a different dosage or different medicine.

You can do it

Reactions: ireallylikemangoes and Dead Ghost