• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Mother found sh marks, we had a talk and need to speak with others too. I can't hide this. What do I do. I can't tell them, but I have no clue what to say. Please help me. She hasn't found the thigh marks or slipknot yet.

Nori

Nori

Nori
Dec 23, 2023
If she found some signs of SH it isn't out of the question that she'll find the rest. If I were in your shoes I would first and foremost make sure I maintain my composure and tell her since it is out in the open. Worst case scenario nothing changes and you're still at rock bottom. Best case scenario is you get a newfound support system in one way or another. I hope you are ok, try not to panic.

Reactions: goblin99
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Are you referring to self-harm? Assess whether telling the truth partially is a good option, or lie.