CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Weather hot sometime very terrible think eath more heat nowadays, days out go minute only very bad. This make very bsf injury unable. Think maybe take ice 247 where put, heat make very tired now feel dizzy. Really problem biology body specially now hard deal heat

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Cathy Ames, newave3 and 7 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A portable air conditioning unit is relatively cheap and useful for cooling your home. Portable ones are usually not enough for the full home but ideal for a room of your choice. I actually couldn't manage without one when the weather is at its hottest.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream, LivideLamb, Someone123 and 3 others
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
This is a good thread. I hope more people post here. I hate hot weather.

Mr Dream, here is one method you can use: put a pot of cold water in front of a portable fan. The water will evaporate and the air becomes colder. The fan blows the cold air towards you. This is a nice cooling method if you do not live somewhere that is humid.

• Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream, LivideLamb, Rogue Proxy and 5 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Weather hot sometime very terrible think eath more heat nowadays, days out go minute only very bad. This make very bsf injury unable. Think maybe take ice 247 where put, heat make very tired now feel dizzy. Really problem biology body specially now hard deal heat

You could put your bed sheet and pillow in a plastic bag inside a freezer for a short while, and see if those bed clothes get to a comfortable temperature for you.

Reactions: CTB Dream and newave3
R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
Try ice hooding, it can fix a terrible eye area too
DFD190D9 BCC3 4896 A8C5 8BA1E7690920

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
heat make very tired now feel dizzy
i dont have an answer for you but i think you should rest as much as possible. when heat starts to physically effect you past the general sweating and needing a drink, you could have or be developing a heat stroke. i hope youre resting, i personally know they dont feel very good.

Reactions: CTB Dream
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can cool down but also ice can help fat grow above/under brown ridge to give hooded eyes. So you benefit from cooling your eye area
Did the person in the pic do this?

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Hot weather can be extremely overwhelming, at least for me. I only open my windows in the early hour of the morning or in the late hours of the night, so I can get some fresh air. But otherwise, I close the blinds all day long, by not allowing a lot of sunlight in, I somehow keep cool. Hopefully, we'll have some colder weather soon.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I live in the driest desert in the world

• Hugs
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It's not too hot here but what I used to use were portable fans. There's also a cheap portable fan I have with a humidifer compartment, you put water in and it makes a fine spray in the air. It comes with the huge downside though of triggering breaker switches and such things, causing electronics to shut themselves off, so placement is likely important.

• Hugs