ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
there is a thread about big cities going on and it reminded me how much I loathe society.

how the poor and unprivileged are treated makes me nauseous. what about you? above else, what makes you feel the most disgusted?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Rn110bg101, TheEndisNear121200 and 8 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Cruelty & injustice

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, CoalmineCanary, Rn110bg101 and 9 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Right now? Funeral protection and life insurance plans. One in particular. Four fecking adverts every hour. Trying to get you to pay for your own funeral, stinging you on your way out too. The worst thing...that these adverts are aimed at older, potentially chronically unwell daytime viewers who may worry about such things in these awful times. Any company that has to advertise so much is shit in my book. Sick, twisted, money grabbing middlemen. I'm off to Trust Pilot now to troll them.

Yes, yes, I know I could have picked anything from littering to the nature of matter/energy/life but right now I can sum all that up by shouting at the telly every time i see the advert. Again and again and again.

Edit: I removed the company name, shouldn't have posted it. :blarg:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Studio84, ecmnesia and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Health insurance(how it's not working properly),global warming and how companies and giants are not doing anything about it, waste from companies littering the planet, deforestation, injustice, people who are selfish and don't think about minorities..and a bunch more but i don't wanna be here for a whole day

• Hugs
Reactions: VivaldiBR, Rn110bg101, Deleted member 23586 and 7 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
the life penalty

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Deleted member 23586, Disappointered and 3 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Corruption of beauty and innocence

Reactions: Deleted member 23586, Frew, ecmnesia and 2 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
Inadequate mental healthcare and how the mentally ill are generally treated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Frew, ecmnesia and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think the worst thing about humanity to me is using good intentions to be fake and justify bad things. Why go the extra step? Just admit it at least if you really want to be cruel to people. Don't mask bullying and abuse by saying it's in the name of a good cause.

I also get disgusted when people genuinely do have good intentions but they still hide behind false hope and denying of human nature like "oh yeah, people would just love it if everybody got everything they wanted. no conflicting interests there. nobody will ever be greedy, no sir".

Maybe that just makes me crazy though, I also hate how hypocritical society is when people are so willing to condemn others but let me slide just because I'm more quiet about it. Wish we were back in the days when you could get publicly hanged for not fitting in then I wouldn't have to do all the dirty work myself.

Reactions: _Kaira_, Élégie, Disappointered and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I can't even name just one thing... It's everything about our sick and twisted society. Capitalism, wealth gap, political corruption, political divisions, worldwide poverty, lack of punishments for pedophiles, child abusers, rapists, narcissists and psychopaths, how the mentally & physically disabled are treated, lack of respect for "mental health" and neurodevelopmental issues, celebrity worship, shallowness, hypocrites, self-centered people, anti-intellectualism, false accusations, double standards, people who think they're "helping" people when in reality they're spreading harm... The list goes on...

Reactions: VivaldiBR, Élégie, Weary Soul and 2 others
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
1. Forced female genital mutilation
2. Animal abuse/ exploitation
3. Pedophilia

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Deleted member 14573
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
How you have to be a piece of shit and morally bankrupt to get ahead in life. The good, kind, humble humans are driven to the point of wanting to or actually going through with offing themselves because they've been trampled on for far too long.

I mean, this is a pretty simplistic way of trying to describe what I hate about humanity, but eh, I think the point is in there somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, demuic, Élégie and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
There's a lot of things that bother me. In no particular order...

• Capitalism
• Lazy parenting
• Concentration camps are still going on...seriously what the hell?
• Media, sensationalism
• Worshipping of politicians
• Gender double standards
• The court system

I really want to keep going and going but my head is starting to hurt, getting really worked up.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, demuic, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
The destruction of the environment

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Society and everything to do with it. The fact people think that was is currently being done healthcare wise is good enough, so they pat themselves on the back.

And all the usual bad sh*t. Rape, pedos, etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 23586
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Cruelty to animals and needless environmental destruction.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, BitterlyAlive and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It is. We are a horrible species in many ways.

I find humanity to be quite parasitic. We keep taking and taking and taking from the environment without a care in the world.
The greedy corporations and the fact we've bred so much that we are finally seeing how much destruction we have caused,
that may be close if not completely irreversible.

It's quite saddening. I wonder if the future generations will ever be able to find a planet like earth.
They're going to have to at this rate. Probably best if they don't though. That planet would just get destroyed as well.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Capitalism, the fact we're expected to work everyday for poor money until we die, meanwhile a baby is born to an extremely rich family and will never have to work a day in its life. That we let people die in the streets because they don't have a certain number on their balance screen. It's sickening

Reactions: greebo6, VivaldiBR and _Kaira_
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Rape... That by far, is one thing I can not stand idle to and turn a blind eye for. Honestly!

Reactions: _Kaira_