DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I have stuff for the inert gas method coming in the mail but it's going to take two weeks and I don't think I can make it that long. :(

I have a noose tied, bought a door anchor thing, adjusted the length of the rope several times, but just can't get myself to put enough pressure on to pass out.

I don't really drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so struggle to get drunk. How do I get over SI? Or am I doomed forever? :(((

• Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Looks like u try partial? It's difficult imo. When you're really ready you can overcome SI easier but it's still a challenge imo.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123
Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
Alcohol
Mix alcohol with any sweet soda

Reactions: aeri and DyingToDie123
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have tried full suspension hanging and partial suspension hanging. All I can say in regards to the question at matter is that I had lost all hope, I was desperate. And I was drunk.

• Hugs
lostbattle

lostbattle

last ditch effort
Oct 28, 2023
I have tried full suspension hanging and partial suspension hanging. All I can say in regards to the question at matter is that I had lost all hope, I was desperate. And I was drunk.
Can I ask you how/ why did you fail? (Sorry if it's insensitive)

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
It was like ripping off a Band-Aid, I just reached my limit and did it.
Immediately afterwards I was filled with a mix of extreme relief and dread as I drifted unconscious, I didn't regret my decision in either of my attempts and remember being disappointed each time I woke up in hospital

• Hugs
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i couldnt with partial. with full suspension i only had to get over si once. i had planned for weeks and didnt know when id be able to attempt again so i felt a lot of pressure to do it already. it was still extremely hard even with my mind made up 100%.

BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
for me it was ketamine, I hadn't slept in days and just did line after line and hadn't eaten nothing was puking everywhere and what not. one day I just went feral and attempted partial hanging without any SI. I do not recommend you do this as this will not leave you well after.

• Hugs
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I have stuff for the inert gas method coming in the mail but it's going to take two weeks and I don't think I can make it that long. :(

I have a noose tied, bought a door anchor thing, adjusted the length of the rope several times, but just can't get myself to put enough pressure on to pass out.

I don't really drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so struggle to get drunk. How do I get over SI? Or am I doomed forever? :(((
can I ask what inert gas you opted for? I have two canisters of helium but I am wondering if I should have gone for nitrogen from the more reading I've done on this.

if you can't drink then can you get your hands on any benzos? they would work better anyway (with alcohol as well even better)

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
can I ask what inert gas you opted for? I have two canisters of helium but I am wondering if I should have gone for nitrogen from the more reading I've done on this.
argon, but the others should work just as well.
if you can't drink then can you get your hands on any benzos? they would work better anyway (with alcohol as well even better)
My psychiatric NP doesn't prescribe controlled substances which I think benzos is one :((( Otherwise good idea.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Can I ask you how/ why did you fail? (Sorry if it's insensitive)
With partial hanging, I can never bring myself to succeed so now I've just quit at trying and with full suspension hanging, it was very impulsive I didn't even research with ropes and only bought the generic manila rope that looked thick enough.. I hadn't planned anything at all and just went into the forest, found a decent anchor point but the only problem is that it was way too close to the ground and I somehow managed to save myself. That's how I failed.

lostbattle

lostbattle

last ditch effort
Oct 28, 2023
With partial hanging, I can never bring myself to succeed so now I've just quit at trying and with full suspension hanging, it was very impulsive I didn't even research with ropes and only bought the generic manila rope that looked thick enough.. I hadn't planned anything at all and just went into the forest, found a decent anchor point but the only problem is that it was way too close to the ground and I somehow managed to save myself. That's how I failed.
Shit, sorry, that sucks, I hope some day you may find some peace, however it may be

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Shit, sorry, that sucks, I hope some day you may find some peace, however it may be
My feelings are mutual, I hope you find peace as well in life or death.

Reactions: lostbattle