lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I was just wondering what counts as a post. I just like the legend colours and I want to get them but just wanted to know what counts as a post?

Thank you!

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Brick In The Wall
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I think its anything with words, in a thread or makin a thread or in any of the games. Think emoji reaction doesn't count, I dunno

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hi, I was just wondering what counts as a post. I just like the legend colours and I want to get them but just wanted to know what counts as a post?

Thank you!
Anything, just try to keep to the thread subject unless it's one of the threads with no subjects, like the SS Lounge, or Kitchen Sink thread.

Playing the game threads can be fun and it helps to this end. I've met some cool people in the game threads even.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, lostangel and GoBack
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Anything, just try to keep to the thread subject unless it's one of the threads with no subjects, like the SS Lounge, or Kitchen Sink thread.

Playing the game threads can be fun and it helps to this end. I've met some cool people in the game threads even.
Do private conversations count? Like 1 to 1. I have been talking to this guy and was wondering.

@GoBack ?

Last edited: